Chapter 4

After the whole Abeh incident, the rest of the meal went by smoothly. I excuse myself from the table, going to wash my items, and heading back up to my room. I open my phone, seeing a message from the bank, saying my mom deposited another 1,000 Girsels into my account. I roll my eyes and put on some music, so it can play softly in the background as I clean and unpack my clothes.

Two hours later, my room is fully cleaned and everything is put in it's designated area. As soon as I sit on my bed, a knock comes from my door and before I can speak someone barges in. "Hey, I'm Yortel-" I cut the boy off.

"I don't remember giving you permission to enter my room, Yortel." I keep my face blank, even though I'm simmering in anger. I hate when people invite themselves into my stuff.

"I'm sorry." He says, looking away.

"It's fine. Don't do it again. What do you want?" I go to sit back down, and Yortel's face lights up again.

"Oh yes that's right, we're going to go watch a movie. We would very much like if you would join us." He says excitedly, and I nod my head at him.

"Alright, I'll be down then." I try to wave him away, but he stays at my door. "Anything else?"

"It's in Solar's room. Since, his T.V. is the best and he has a nice big bed too." Yortel explains excitedly, and I see Restiin and Malcolm, walk pass my room.

"Okay, I'll be there." This time he gets the hint and finally leaves. I freshen up quickly, taking off my jeans and top. I wouldn't say I'm muscular, I'm more on the lean side, lanky almost. My hair a jet black, that rests right below my shoulder blades, with dark green eyes. I'm not ugly, far from it actually, but I know that I can still improve my body. I throw on some sweatpants, and a tank top, since it's kind of hot in here, even with the a/c blasting and put on some socks. I tie my hair up, moving towards the door, to go to Solar's room, which is on the third floor, with Restiin and Abeh.

I knock on his door, already hearing loud chattering from inside. The door swings open and Solar stands there, in all his tall glory. He looks down, slowly and a light dusting of pink forms on his cheek, when he meets my eyes. "Solar." I drawl.

"Oh, please come in." He snaps out of his daze and move away so I can enter the room.

"Thanks." I enter the very cold room, shivering a bit, moving over to the empty bean bag chair, with a fluffy grey blanket, wrapping it around me. I look up from my phone, when I see feet in front of my beanbag. "Yes?"

"I hope you don't mind sharing the blanket and beanbag with me." Solar says, and I move over, lifting the blanket to invite him in.

SOLAR'S POV

"Have a seat." Dillion's raspy voice says and I refrain myself from jumping him. He's such a strange man, but he's also incredibly good looking. Short, but good looking.

"Thank you." I mumble, my cheeks going pink for the hundredth time since he arrived, which was less than five hours ago. I don't know what it is about this man, but he's making me feel weird.

I snuggle into the blanket, keeping distance between us and he settles back also, still scrolling through his phone as we wait for everyone to come in and settle down. His face as blank as ever, even though he keeps typing 'LMAO THIS HAS ME IN TEARS,' when it clearly doesn't.

"Everybody ready?" Restiin asks, and my body hums, at the sound of one of my dominants voices. Restiin is the only full Dom here, we have like three switches, and five subs, including myself. I don't know what Dillion is. At birth everyone is assigned into a category Dom, Sub, switch, and Vanilla. The Majority is sub and Vanilla, believe it or not, so most Doms get two or three submissives.

"Play the movie." Finn squeals excitedly. I can see Restiin's eyes narrow slightly at his demand and Finn shrinks down in his bean bag, next to Malcolm.