Chapter 18

It's 10 am and Avery still hasn't come down, which isn't like him at all. Solar goes up to his room, and cokes back down a minute later alone. "Well where is he?" Taylor asks, placing his hands on his hips. Taylor hates when people skips meals.

"He's still asleep." Solar shrugs and Taylor goes back to setting the food on the table.

"Alright then." I mumble under my breath and make a mental note to go up to his room after breakfast.

Breakfast pass quickly with Restiin and Solar keeping me company, as I finish off my food. As usual I'm the first one done and I head up the stairs to my room, to check on Avery and to shower. I peek my head in, seeing he is in fact asleep, based on the soft snores coming from him and the steady rise and fall of his chest. I close the door quietly behind me and go to my room so I can shower.

I've never been in a relationship, so going from none to nine is a big jump, but being with the boys come easily. Naturally. We've talked about introducing Avery into our relationship and honestly I hope he says yes. I've been chasing after him ever since he landed in our screwed up town. I know what he did, how could I not know when I watch his every move? I knew what his parents did to him and I schemed and planned to kill them but I got stuck here and Avery did it before I could, or so he and the rest of the world thinks.

Honestly, their tied up in my warehouse and Fíg Is torturing them, under my instructions of course. I knew about his crush on me and honestly I found it cute. Adorable. He is so submissive. Willing to do anything to please me, but he puts on this 'dominant' persona that I saw through quickly and with just a blink of my eye, I can have him crashing down into a puddle of goo and submission.

I growl slightly and step out of the shower. For the next couple of hours I plan to catch up on any work and make sure Fíg didn't kill Avery's parents just yet. If I never showed up here, Avery would've been made my husband and he would then be considered as my equal among my people, but alas he would have to share the title with the other boys. I'm sure he won't mind though, he'll reject it at first, then he'll be to accept it because I can see the way he looks at the others. Not how he looks at me, but with a deep sense of adoration.

When Avery looks at me, he holds me to a high regard. In his eyes, I'm a god. A god among men. In a sense I am. I will have him, one way or another. They'll all be mine and then slowly I'll help them adjust to their roles. To their responsibilities for my business. To properly use their title.

After all, they will be the next Kings of the entire mafia realm.