Chapter 11

Fear is such a wonderful thing to evoke in someone, or in my case someone's. The boys have been tip toeing around me. Waiting for me to say something or do something about the information on their relationship and the fear that emits from them when I walk into the room has my cock hardening and an evil grin forming on my face. I know it's wrong but I honestly don't care at this point.

I thrive off of fear, another major reason my mother wants me gone, and these boys are fueling it. Stuttering over their words, looking away incase I go and target them. I haven't actually targeted them, just teasing here and there and the reactions is always instantaneous.

Right now, I'm sat in a large arm chair, a nice cold glass of water sitting on the table next to me, as my eyes look over Finn. The boy, no man, has been on edge since I've entered into the living room. He was sprawled out on the sofa, reading a book but when he saw me he righted himself quickly and he seems to be frozen in fear.

I grab the water off the table, the ice clinking softly as I bring it to my lips. I set it down quite loudly, causing Finn to jump slightly and I fight to keep the grin off my face. I get up from the comfortable arm chair and I didn't know it was possible to get as stiff as Finn got in that moment. "You can relax. I won't hurt you." I chuckle and that did not seem to ease his fears, if anything that made it worse.

"O-okay." He stutters and my cock gets impossibly harder. Finn is already an attractive man, but the man in front of me, no the boy in front of me right now, looking so submissive and scared has my cock doing all sorts of things.

Sadist. My brain whispers to me. I move over to sit next to him, getting as close as possible. "Why are you so scared Finn?" I keep my face blank, as his teary grey eyes look up at me.

FINN'S POV

I'm literally hyperventilating right now. I should've ran when I had the chance, now he's sitting so close to me, and asking me why I'm scared. I have no idea why I'm scared. I just am. It's like we're all waiting for a punishment of some kind from him and he just keeps dragging it out. Eating up our fear. This man is a sadist. A pure sadist. That's the only way to explain it. "I-Im not s-scared." I curse under my breath as I stutter. Yeah, I sound totally not scared.

"Could have fooled me." He rasps out and I pray to whatever god that's out there that my cock doesn't get hard from how he sounds. My cock always gets hard when he speaks, it's so deep and raw. That's how I want him to take me. I am in fact hard now.

My eyes snap up when I hear the shuffling of feet. Solar, thank heavens for Solar. "Everything alright in here?" He tries to act strong, but I can hear the slight tremble in his voice. Solar took it hard, when Dillion was ignoring us at first. Solar gets attached easily and knowing that Dillion, might leave and never come back really pushed him deep in his headspace, so Restiin and Abeh is constantly keeping him to his rules, but I know Solar desperately wants to submit to Dillion, hell we all do, but we don't know where he stands and that's what's scaring us.

"Everything is perfect, right Finn?" Dillion practically purrs out. I squirm in my seat and I can see Solar trying to not fidget under Dillion's predatory stare.

"O-oh yes, everything is f-fine." I squeak out. I fucking squeaked. This is so embarrassing.

"Well I'll leave you boys now." Dillion stands and stretches and my eyes zero in on his ass. He walks towards Solar, placing his hand on his shoulder in greeting, then heads towards the stairs.

"Omg, that was so painful." Solar whispers, leaning into me and I nod my head, laying us down on the sofa.