Chapter 5

The movie was boring. Half the time, was spent with me trying to stay awake. When the movie finally ended, I was the first one up. "Dinner's already here." Taylor tells everyone and Thomas and Jeffery races down the stairs, with Abeh yelling after them to slow down, before they hurt themselves.

I'm the last to enter the dining room, the only available seat is at the head of the table, with Solar on my right, and Finn on my left, while Restiin is across from me. I hold Restiin's intense gaze, and he breaks away first, looking down at his plate. I turn to Solar, who's chatting happily with a giggling Yortel. Everyone is in conversation, except Restiin. We each serve ourselves and I mainly stick to the fruits and veggies laid out on the table, since I'm not a big fan of meat. I'll eat chicken every now and then, but tonight is beef stirfry and I hate beef. "Dillion." Restiin calls my name and the table grows quiet, immediately.

"Yes?" I look up at him from my salad. This better not be something stupid. It's like they keep testing me, to see what I will do.

"What is your sub-caste?" He asks boldly, and a few choke on their drinks. It's frowned down upon to ask a complete stranger there sub-caste. I lean back in my chair, a wide smile on my face. Not because I'm happy, more so to stop myself from choking him out.

"What's it to you?" I practically sneer, and Restiin's face forms a shit eating grin.

"What? Scared that we'll judge you? Is that why you were sent here? Because your parents, oops I meant parent, if you can even call her that, doesn't like your sub-caste?" Restiin laughs, and I get up slowly, moving to take my plate away to the dishwasher silently. I hear heavy footsteps behind me and I take a deep breath.

"Leave him alone, Restiin." Taylor tries, but that doesn't seem to help much, since Restiin walks right up to me and turn me around, roughly.

"I'll give you ten seconds to get your hands off me." I speak calmly, my face as blank as ever.

"Or what, shortie?" He sneers down at me, and my hand immediately clutches his balls, holding them tightly. "Fuck!" He shouts and a sinister smirk graces my lips.

"You see, Restiin, there's a lot of things that I tolerate, but disrespect isn't one of them." I clutch tighter and he stands up on his tiptoes, his hips bucking into my hand slightly, as he pants.

"Fuck you." He barely gets out, a painful moan slipping through his lips. I step closer to him, running my nose against his neck and shoulder, nipping at it slightly.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I tease, squeezing once again. His panting getting louder. "Answer me." I demand.

"N-no." He whimpers out, as I bite his neck, blood rushing up at the opening of the small wounds. I step back from him, when I hear the shuffling of footsteps, seeing we still have company and he whines softly, trying to reach for me but I dodge him.

"No, Restiin." He seems to snap out of his daze and he looks around, his cheeks a fiery red. "My sub-caste is Dom." I say and head up to my room at their shocked faces.

RESTIIN'S POV

The boys always thought that I was straight Dom and for awhile I thought I was, since no one was ever able to draw out the submissive side to me, but Dillion, did so effortlessly. "I thought you were just Dom." Solar finally interrupts the awkward silence that Dillion left behind.

"I thought so too. I mean my papers said I was a switch, but I thought it was a mistake, since no one could actually make me submit, but Dillion did it so effortlessly." I slump down on one of the bar stools, confusion gracing my face.

"I see." Malcolm says, leaning against the counter. He walks out, and my eyes follow him sadly. I hope he's not mad at me.

"Is he mad?" I look at the others, and they shrug. This is bad.

"I don't know." Thomas says, climbing into my lap, hugging me against him.

"I brought him back downstairs so we can have a chat." Malcolm says, a half dressed Dillion behind him. I can see that almost everyone, blushes deeply and their eyes widen at the sight of him, and I'm sure I look the same way. "Yeah, I know he's hot as fuck, I was drooling the whole time he was putting on pants." Malcolm leans against me.

"What is there to talk about?" Dillion's bland ass voice rings out.