one.

'harry are you crazy?!' i said as i dragged him out and away from the london police station.

'you could've seriously fucked your life up and mine!' i frustrated yelled at him.

'alright alright, it's not like i meant for it to happen' he held his hands up.

i looked at him and raised my eyebrows
'just get in' i rolled my eyes.

the drive back to my place was silent. The kind of silence that was deafening. I was angry with him, i was confused with him and his actions.

we both walked into my apartment,i went straight to the mirror to fix my hair..harry following behind me.

i looked at him through the mirror.

'chill out chlo' he said as he returned the look through the mirror.

' chill out? you nearly got us caught' i spun around and crossed my arms.

'but i didn't , did i?' he rolled his eyes before walking off.

we kept to ourselves for the next few days.
not really speaking at all.

'where's the weed?' harry asked me as he stepped out of his room

'you've smoked it all already?' i said keeping my focus on my phone.

'yeah cuz you're stressing me out' he laughed slightly.

'how?' i bluntly replied.

'well, i feel alone..it's like i don't have anyone' he came and sat next to me on my bed.

'i see you've learnt your lesson' i looked up and away from my phone to him and smiled sarcastically.

'i didn't mean to get caught, me and the boys were just absolutely fucked and yeah' he started explaining before realising i wasn't listening as i was too busy snapping a picture for a boy.

he snatched my phone.

'who are you snapping you slag' he joked and looked at the name that was saved

'tyler hmm' he looked at me and smirked.

'is he cute? does he deserve you?' he handed me back my phone.

'you think i would be fucking someone who isn't cute and doesn't deserve me?' i smirked back at him and showed him his insta.

'just be careful' he got up and walked out.

*knock knock*

'what harry' i sighed

'seriously where's the stash' he peeped his head around the door.

'where it normally is fuck sake' i smiled annoyingly at him.