twenty two (valentines date)

it's been a day or two since harry and i sort of made up and i am planning our next date. When i say i'm planning i mean i'm setting it up right now. My apartment has a rooftop balcony kind of thing and so i have brought it upon myself to "hire" it for the night.

this was the vibe i went for, just you know the aesthetic was cute, it's more something i would enjoy not so much harry but i did hire a projector which will be showing harry's favourite movie'the wizard of Oz', you wouldn't expect it to be but i ...

'the wizard of Oz', you wouldn't expect it to be but i find it super cute. Beside the projector is a chalk board that says
'The Wizard Of Oz is now playing'

once adding the finishing touches i take a step back and take in everything i had just done.
i hope he likes it.

'i'm coming up!' harry shouts up from the bottom of the ladders that lead up to the roof top.

'okay okay!' i said getting excited.

'ta daaaa' i laughed slightly and held up my arms as his head peered up from the ladders.

'you should be an event planner!' he smiled as he came and hugged me.

'it's not that good haz come on' i dragged him over to the tipi

'we're going to miss the movie' i said sarcastically.

'you know me too well' he said as he got comfortable.

'want any?' i held up the packet of tangy cheese doritos i had just opened.

he reached his hand in before eating them.
We both got comfortable, harry laid down resting his head on his arm and me resting my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat and it literally melted me.
we got half way through the movie and he had slowly drifted off into a sleep. I looked at him and smiled.

he really is the perfect boyfriend- no not boyfriend. I didn't realise how much i would love for us to have the official labels but i also kind of liked the no labels idea too. Harry hasn't officially dated a girl since he was cheated on a few years back. I yawned and got comfortable next to him, bringing my attention back to the movie.

the presence beside me groaned and stretched slightly, still holding onto me gently.
'sorry' he said quietly

i looked at him and shook my head
'it's all good, besides you're comfy anyway' i kissed his cheek as i sat up slowly.

'we better head back down' i started picking up the empty crisp packets.

he took hold of my arm and dragged me back down.

'hey!' i screamed slightly
his eyes staring into my soul, smirk spread across his face, his hand placed on my thigh.

i hesitated.
'i can't haz' i huffed

he understood almost instantly and nodded.
We both continued to tidy before heading back down to my apartment which was weirdly clean.

'oi did you clean this before you came up earlier?' i stopped in my footsteps and turned to face him.

with a smile slowly forming on his face he nodded. He looked so proud of himself.

'you're so cute, you look so proud of yourself' i gave him a quick side hug.

'coffee?' i smiled

he nodded and headed to my room.
we both laid in bed cuddled up to eachother.
Harry in his boxers and i also in his boxers with a bralette on.

'you're so tempting' he kissed my jawline.

'what and your not?' i looked up at him.

'i'm so lucky' he whispered.

i made my way to his hips and sat in a straddling position, looking down at his shirtless corso i ran my finger over his scar. I frowned.

this scar was my fault.
if it wasn't for my stupid addiction he wouldn't of been put in that position.
i felt a tear run down my cheek bringing me out of my deep thoughts.

'hey hey what's wrong?' harry reached his hand up to my face and wiped my tears away with his thumb. I sighed and looked him in the eyes.

'nothing, i'm just sorry that it happened to you haz' i replied, my hand still ontop of his scar.

he moved his hand and placed it ontop of mine.
'scars show, you lived, that you were strong. I'm proud of it to be honest'

i furrowed my brows
'since when were you a big softie' i leant down and pecked his lips.
rolling back into my previous position, harry rested his arm around my shoulder, i rested my head on his chest and his rested his ontop of mine. I felt my self slowly drift off into a peaceful sleep.