twenty seven

we've been in guernsey for a week now which means we have one week left. The time so far has honestly been so amazing, his family have been so welcoming.

opening my eyes slowly i find harry look directly at me, holding a tray of what i assumed was breakfast.

'good morning sleepy head' he smiled and ushered for me to sit up, i did so and he handed me the tray.

'aww haz' i grinned
'soppy twat' i smirked and took a bite out of the first pancake.

we both sat on his bed in his childhood bedroom just chatting about the time we have had here and the amazing memories that have been made.

'would you get married here?' he turned to look at me. Taking me by shock mid bite of my pancake i removed the half eaten pancake, to respond.

'bit random i know, but it's just so beautiful here don't you think?' he smiles

i nodded
'of course it is stunning, definitely the perfect place to get married one day'

                           ~~~~~~~~~~~
once we were both ready for the day we headed out to the garden to feed the chickens. This has become a daily routine for us, it's nice, something different.

'i've always wanted to have chickens as pets, or live on a farm of some sort' i spoke as i scattered the food across the ground, chickens waddling over.

'well, you've got half of your dream then i guess' he chuckled.

looking between the chickens and me harry had a big grin spread across his face.

'you dare' i crossed my arms.
within seconds he began chasing me around the garden, chicken held in hand.

'i hate you' i yelled frantically.

although i've always dreamt of having chickens i've never dreamt of being chased by one.

'harry!!' Mrs Lewis yelled out from the patio.

'it's okay, she loves it' he laughed and continued.

'doesn't look like it' she catches up to him and removes the chicken from his grip.

catching my breath i was very grateful for her actions and thanked her.

'think i'm gonna need another shower after that' i sighed taking a seat next to Rosie who was sat on the sun loungers.

'how did you ever cope with him growing up' i laughed

'i didn't' she smiled

me and Rosie get on quite well to be honest, which i am so happy about..harry said she can be quite protective over him which is cute. Whenever me and Rosie chat it always seems to get quite deep somehow but it's nice to have that person to talk serious with, we've spoken over DMs a few times but nothing special so we were super excited to see each other in person finally.

'you should come back to london again soon, you know so we can have some more girl time' i spoke whilst shading my eyes with my hand.

'i don't know if i could face being back there..especially after what happened with my ex and all' she sighed

i reached over and patted her shoulder
'boys can be such jerks' i frowned which she returned.

'that's why i never visit harry, i just can't face the city.' she hesitated
'i just know that i will bump into him and have to face all the awful "memories" ' she cleared her throat.

i looked at her
'come on we don't have to talk about that, let's go shopping' i jumped up and held out my hand.

i've never really had a younger sister figure so i've decided to make the most of it and act like i'm her older sister.

'see you later' i kissed harry on the cheek and gave him a side hug before looking at rosie and heading out.