ten.

Harry's POV

i woke up once again this morning with a bad back, this sofa isn't doing me any good at all.
i got up, made myself a cup of tea and went and sat back down on the sofa.

Me and chloe had a deep conversation last night, i said what's been on my mind.. not everything but most things.
i can't bring myself to tell her how i feel,
how she makes me feel when she's around.
i do everything to try and make her smile, to make her feel happy and free. I know her previous relationship wasn't the best but that's one thing we can relate on i guess. We both understand what it feels like to feel unwanted and i know i would love her more than anyone else ever has.
it's just the fear of us not working out and then our friendship is over, then i would've lost her all together.

The love we have for eachother is crazy, but it's never going to become more than friends who love eachother. Even though i think we both know deep down we love eachother more than friends. The way we look at eachother. The way we care for eachother. The way we laugh when around eachother. The tension between us. It's like a crazy love story that hasn't even begun yet.

( play song)
'morning haz' chloe yawned as she spoke.

i looked back at her
'morning, how did you sleep?' i turned around to face her whilst also sat on the sofa.

she shrugged
'okay i guess, you?' she poured herself some krave.

Chloe's POV

'nevermind how did i sleep' harry smiled as he came and sat at the breakfast bar knowing i would sit there next.

i finished making my cereal and stood across from him.

'i see you're not in pain anymore' i grinned at him

he lifted up his shirt to show his healing wound.
i looked at it and felt my face soften up slightly.

'i'm so glad you're okay' i placed my cereal down and walked over to him.
He put his shirt down and looked up at me, as he was sat down on the bar stool.

'i'm glad i'm okay too' he chuckled.

i hit his arm playfully
'do you know how to appreciate people!' i shook my head and furrowed my eyebrows at him.

'you can't say shit miss' he smirked.

his sentence made the conversation come to a sudden end, both of us thinking back to last nights conversations.

we both looked at eachother.
harry leant in closer as i leant down and closer to him. Our faces close enough to feel each others breaths on one another. This moment has been waiting to come for what's felt like years, i know it.
Impatiently i grab his face and kiss him,
smashing my lips against his i get butterflies at the very pit of my stomach causing me to want him more.
Breaking away from the kiss i rushed around to the side he was sat on, he got up, picked me up and sat me on the island counter, kissing me passionately. He held onto me carefully making sure i wasn't going to fall off the counter, one hand on my waist and the other on my neck.
He bit my lip before slowly pulling away, hesitant.

'we can't do this chlo' he moved out from inbetween my legs.

i looked at him confused.

he shook his head
'tyler chloe' he adjusted his shirt and walked to the bathroom.

that was when i realised what i had just done.
I had cheated on tyler, the boy that has given his all for me. Even though our status is complicated we are still technically in a relationship, or that's what ty thinks anyway.