twenty nine.

'sooo when are we going to have grandchildren?' harry's dad blurted out.
It was the morning of our last full day in Guernsey, harry and i were snuggled up on the sofa watching the most recent video, not sure how he can listen to himself.

i giggled into harry's chest
'really dad' he shook his head

'what? not you two im on about Rosie or Josh we all know you two ain't having kids any time soon' he looks between us both.

'you got that right' i smiled as i used my arms to sit myself up. Harry looked at me with raised eyebrows.

'i dont think harry agrees chlo' rosie laughs

'hes only messing' i playfully shoved his arm.
the room fell silent, everyone putting their full attention back to what was on the tv.

after a few minutes harry got up and disappeared up to his bedroom. Looking between them all i got up quietly and followed.
shutting the door behind me i scanned the room looking for him.

'haz?' i spoke up.

no response.
so i looked further..into his en suite

'hey!' he covered himself up immediately

'chill its only me' i looked at him.

'everything okay?' he looked at me, towel still wrapped around his body.

i nodded 'just checking you were okay but you seem perfectly fine' i looked him up and down and started chuckling to myself. i couldn't help but notice that he had a little problem.

i walk towards the shower and switch it on.
undressing myself i push him against the shower wall, pulling the curtain across.

'no grandkids huh?' he smirked. I placed my hand over his mouth.

'i really like your family you know' i smiled at him through the mirror, adding the final touches to  my make up.

'are you two nearly ready?' josh yelled from downstairs

'chloe likes to take her time sorry' harry yelled back.

my jaw dropped
'excuse me, you're not even ready yet!' i waved my arms around in the air dramatically

brushing my hair one last time i stood up and looked at my current state in the mirror. Not the best but not the worst.

'those dunks and those jeans' he does the chefs kiss action with his hand.

i smiled and kisses him softly.
'those air force and uhm shorts are' imitating his previous action.

we both head off downstairs, ready for our day out with his family seen as it was the last full day. Our flight is tomorrow afternoon at 2:30pm so we won't have time to do much tomorrow at all.

'not to be soppy or anything but i'm so glad you finally met my parents..it makes me feel so much more comfortable in our relationship..not sure why' he giggled, pulling me into his side with one arm.

resting my head on his shoulder, admiring the view of the seafront infront of us i replied
'i just wish you could've met my parents, they would definitely have loved you and probably would have asked you right then and there to marry me.'
he chuckled
'i love you so much' i felt his lips press against the top of my head.

Harry really makes me feel relaxed..at home even when away from "home". He makes me forget everything bad that is going on around me whenever i am with him..i can honestly say i have never trusted someone with my whole life before but harry..harry i do.

'i love you too' i smiled, taking out my phone and opening up the camera app i posed for a selfie with him, i hate pictures, we both hate pictures but this moment needed a selfie.
placing my lips against his cheek for the first picture and the second both of our lips connected.

'come on you two!, the cafe will be closed in a minute' mrs Lewis shouted back at us.

we were off to a local cafe by the seafront for some lunch.

'so chloe what do you do, you know for a job?' harry's dad asked me.

i gulped and looked at harry hoping he would come up with something but of course he didn't get the memo.

'oh uhm..' i struggled
'i've recently got a job at a coffee shop, near mine and harry's new place' i smiled..harry gave me a puzzled look to which i nodded to.

i knew i needed to get a proper job soon but it's just not something i've ever wanted to do.