three

i slowly walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. Stretching slowly i let out a little groan.

'good night last night?' harry walked over with a slight smirk.

i rolled my eyes, holding my head i looked through the cupboards for some ibuprofen.

'fuck sake' i moaned as i looked down at my phone after not having any luck.

Ty- thanks for last night, sorry i had to leave so soon

i squinted my eyes trying to adjust them to the brightness of my screen.

harry grabbed my car keys from the counter, stupidly loudly.
'i won't be long' he smiled caringly

he could clearly see my struggles this morning.
Stomach cramps, Headache. Not a great time.

chlo- buy some tampons please haz x

i made myself a cup of coffee and laid down on the sofa. Turning on netflix i conflicted between watching 'Maid' or 'You', eventually deciding on watching 'maid' i rolled over on my side and got comfy.

i must have fallen asleep as i was awoken by the noise of keys unlocking my apartment door. I peeped my head over the top of the sofa, to find it was harry.

'here u go!' he chucked some tampax at me along with some ibuprofen and kinder bueno's.

i smiled to myself, appreciating the amazing friend i had.

i placed the stuff down beside me as i got up and made my way over to the kitchen where harry was.

'thanks bestie' i smiled whilst walking towards him with my arms wide open. He turned around and hugged me.

'that's what best friends are for' he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spin. I pulled away and made myself a glass of water.

'at least you know your not pregnant' he laughed slightly, i finished shotting the ibuprofen and water down my throat and looked at him.

'i actually hate you' i smiled annoyingly.

harry never really asked too much questions about me and ty even tho i wouldn't blame him if he did but that's what i appreciate about him. He knows his boundaries as a best friend.

'what ya watching' harry came and sat at the end of the sofa, at my feet.

'you' i continued looking at the screen

'hmm really? doesn't look like it' he smirked

i got up and tackled him.
we play fought for a good 5 minutes before i found myself ontop of harry and looking into his eyes.

i could see his eyes moving from mine to my lips.
i could feel the tension, the sexual tension. But no i had tyler..tyler was my boyfriend but not boyfriend.

harry leaned in and as he did i moved back into my original seat. I continued watching you. Acting like that didn't just happen.