thirty three

once he had finished reading the little letter i had wrote he turned over the rectangular looking piece of paper which revealed a baby scan. He froze and i could not read his mind or face at this moment in time.

i gulped and held out my hand hoping he took it..he did.

'chlo, how long have you known!!' he smiled with glassy eyes

'few days' i replied with a little crackle in my voice.

'i can't believe it' he sat on the desk still looking all flustered.
the room fell silent. I was trying to figure out how he felt about this but i just couldn't, i didn't know what to say so i sat there in silence.

after a few minutes he broke me away from my thoughts by pressing his lips against mine softly.

'is it a boy? a girl?!' he said with a little excitement.
i chuckled
'haz it's not that easy, i'm only 10 weeks..i won't find out for another few weeks' i shook my head smiling. His face dropped and his smile faded.

'oh right' he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.

i got up slowly and hugged him.
'i'm so happy chlo' he whispered into my ears sending shivers down my spine.

'me too babe me too' i spoke back.

it's been a few hours since i told harry and he's still very clearly in shock. He's been pottering around the whole place, i think he's trying to distract himself so he doesn't blurt it out to one of the boys. I've not said he can't tell them i just think he wants to keep it between me and him for a little longer, which i kind of love.

'ethan's coming round with faith and olive in a bit' i looked up from my phone and smiled towards harry. He looked back at me from the sofa.

'that's going to be hard' he laughed to which i nodded
'you can always tell them you know haz, it might be nice with the three of them being here' i took a seat beside him.

'yeah maybe i will' be put his arm around my shoulder and placed his attention back on the tv.

'she has grown up so quickly!' i smiled and waved at olive. We don't see ethan that much or any of the boys, they've all got their own lives now and do a lot of pre recording to make things easier, especially for ethan and soon harry.

'babies don't stay small for long you know' ethan piped up

'yeah, no i suppose not' i looked over at harry who nodded.

'right we both have something to tell you' i huffed and sat up.

they both looked between the two of us confused.

i picked up olive who was playing amongst her toys and sat her on my knee. I smiled at her.

'no way no way no way!!' faith jumped up with excitement.

'what?' ethan said looking even more confused than before

'oh come on ethan are you stupid!' she squealed

me harry and faith laughed.

'wait a minute' he stood up and ran towards harry

'congrats brother' he brought him into a tight hug.