twenty one

Harrys POV

chloe stayed at mine last night which i don't think was her plan. I woke up this morning with her resting on my chest and my arm placed around her. I smiled, looking down at her peacefully sleeping. Moving my fingers around in circle motions on her shoulder she started to stir awake. She slowly opened her eyes, after realising where she was, she brought me into a tight embrace.

'morning haz' she said with a raspy tone to her voice.

i kissed her neck gently before leaving her embrace and get up slowly.

'noooo' she held up her arms not wanting me to leave

'i have to film today dumb fuck' i smiled innocently before throwing on some joggers and a sidemen hoodie.

'what and you're not going to shower?' she questioned me as she sat up and looked around for her clothes.

'i showered yesterday' i handed her her jeans and top from yesterday.

'okay well i'm going to shower' she said and smirked annoyingly as she strutted into my en suite. She knew what she wanted but i really didn't have the time.

i looked down at my phone 10:30 am
we have to be at the location for 12 and start filming at 12:30.

i gave her a few minutes to think i wasn't going to join her before i walked in. As i stepped into the shower she turned around.

'i knew you would join' she kissed me softly. Kissing her back i held onto her carefully, making sure she wasn't going to fall.

i got out of the shower after 15 minutes due to having to actually get ready and be on time considering it was my video.

'have fun!' she waved at me as she finished showering without any distractions this time.

'see you in a bit' i smiled and headed to the shoot.

i didn't have any decent ideas for this weeks video so we are just filming a classic sidemen drink one colour for 24 hours challenge.
i don't know why it's ever been called 24 hours because everyone knows it not.

arriving at the shoot josh and tobi were already there because they always had to prove they were early. Tobi, Josh, Simon and Jj all had this thing where they would bet on who would get to the shoot first.

'hello boys' i said as i took off my backpack.

'it's your shoot and we were here before you lad!' josh laughed as he greeted me.

'i'm not late so that's a great start' i slapped his back as i sat down.

Chloe's POV
so now that harry's gone what do i do?
Freezy knows i'm here but i don't exactly want to have the awkward talk he always mentions after me and harry have sex. But i can't hide in harry's room all day until he comes back.

i changed into my jeans i had and one of harry's sidemen t-shirts that went down to my knees anyway so the jeans were pointless. I picked up my phone and walked to the kitchen.

'chloe? since when we're you here?' lux and callum approached me. My eyes widened, i had no idea lux was here.

'oh uh, i came around last night, harry wanted to see me' i smiled as i poured myself a glass of water.

they both whistled and i rolled my eyes hitting callums shoulder gently
'actually hate the lot of you'

'love you too boo' callum walked towards the door swaying his hips.

'wait where are you going?' i turned to face the two of them.

'we both have work because you know we have jobs' lux smiled annoyingly at me.

'whole apartment by myself!' i jumped up and down and sighed as they shut the door behind them.

chloe- thanks for leaving me with the callums😩

i stretched and yawned. My eyes looked over the open plan apartment and i pondered what to do with myself for these next few hours.