eighteen

the day after a hang over always feels so strange. The atmosphere is off and i don't know what it is.
once i had gotten up and showered i left harry and cals place to meet up with talia.

'that would look so good on you' talia complimented the dress i had on.

we had decided on doing a little bit of shopping. Every girl loves to shop.

'i'm not to sure about it.. you know me i hate dresses' i looked at myself in the mirror infront of me.

i was more of a jeans and a nice top kind of girl. Dresses felt too clingy and pick me girl?.
But i felt sexy in this dress.

'i do feel like a sexy bitch in this but do you not think it's very pick me kinda girl' i spun around to face talia

she laughed and shook her here
'if you think that's the definition of a pick me girl then what do you think i look like wearing this'
she had in a red dress lace on the top half and the bottom half covered in a shiny material.

'we so have to go on a double date in these!' she squealed. I looked at her and laughed.

'we really are two completely different people but we get on so well' i said before walking back into the changing cubical and changing back into my jeans and a hoodie with an over-sized tee underneath.
Talia walked out in her white tennis skirt with a brown nike jumper and a shirt underneath.

we continued shopping for a few more hours and then ended up in nando's grabbing something to eat.

'sooo you and harry aye?' she smirked at me

i should of known this was coming.
'what about harry and i?' i tried to play it off.

'you were literally all over eachother at ethan's party the other night!' she smiled

'it's complicated' i replied to which she raised her eyebrows wanting me to continue.

'okay fine, i cut off things with tyler because harry and i clearly knew we both liked eachother but up to now we are technically just fuck buddies..even though we've  been on a few dates here and there but nothings ever come of it' i explained.

'okay wow you weren't lying when you said it was complicated.'
i shook my head in response.

'do you want to become official?' she asked

i hesitated
'to be honest i kind of like the no labels thing..it makes it feel like a highschool romance.' i laughed slightly.

'you know highschool romances always end' she took a bite of her chicken. I nodded.

'i don't think we will end, there's so much chemistry between us' i spoke

'sexual chemistry' she coughed.

'no its much more than that. I feel so giddy when i am around him. I feel like i can trust him, he tells me everything' i smiled thinking about him.

'has he told you about him smoking weed at the party?' she almost accidentally blurted out. I paused and looked at her.

'guess not' she frowned.

'no he has' i lied. I wanted to paint the perfect picture.

'well what do u have to say about it'

i shrugged
'i can't really say a lot, it's his life' i sighed.

after we had finished eating we both decided to head back to our places.
As soon as i left Talia i facetimed harry almost instantly. The rage was fueling.

'hey chlo' he smiled at me.

'have you got something to tell me?' i cut straight to the point.

'uh no?' he furrowed his brows at me.

i shook my head. I cannot believe he had the opportunity to tell me an decided not to.

'you smoked weed at ethan's' i raised my voice sightly once i'd stepped foot into my apartment.

'look chlo, i was going to tell you' he began to apologise.

'oh fuck off haz, you knew you weren't planning on telling me' i put my phone down on the counter as i took my shoes and hoodie off.

'i was i promise' i heard him speak.

i stood my phone up against my mirror on my dresser and started taking off my make up.

'you had plenty of time to tell me yesterday and this morning but you never.' i rolled my eyes at him.

'i just didn't want you being disappointed in me' he continued.

'so you weren't going to tell me? that's what i am more disappointed and annoyed about. I thought i could trust you harry, i thought we're were always honest with eachother, we told everything to one another' i applied a face mask to my face.

'i'm sorry, i am' he yawned.

i stopped what i was doing and looked at him raising my eyebrows.

'i knew you'd be angry' he huffed and hung up the phone.