twenty

i was streaming when my phone started ringing. I looked down at my phone that was placed on my lap and read 'haz<3'

i sat there pondering for a second about what to do. I had to make up an excuse for me to end my stream but i also didn't want to not answer. I looked back up at the screen

'everything okay?'

'is it harry?'

i read those comments and replied to harry

chloe: give me two seconds x

i didn't want it to seem like i had ignored him, although surely he knew i was streaming?. I made up an excuse about how my parents were coming round to visit and that i barley ever see them, which it was true. I can't remember the last time i saw them, for some reason they never really liked me and yes i'm their daughter but they have other children who are doing better in life. After i found out my ex cheated on me i went down hill from there. Selling drugs, Doing drugs it was a madness and that's how harry and i got close again after drifting once we left school.

calling harry back through facetime this time i wondered what he had called for. Harry hates calling he prefers texting.

'hey you alright?' i saw his big blue eyes and his shiny white teeth gleaming at me through the phone. God i miss that.

'i'm good' i replied. I wasn't going to act like nothing had happened he wasn't getting away with it that easily.

he nodded his head leading the conversation to an end. We looked at eachother through the from for a minute or so before we burst out laughing.

'okay but you're not getting away with it haz' i looked at him seriously.

he held up his hands in defence
'okay okay, i'm sorry and i should've told you'

i nodded and smiled
'yeah you should've but you never' i raised my eyebrows.

'i know and i regret it, i understand that i will have to gain your trust again' he sighed slightly.

'hmmm not exactly'
'i've been fucked over much worse haz' i smiled

'now get over here now' he smiled also.

we chatted a little bit more before i hung up and got ready.

i decided on wearing
black ripped mum jeans with a black bralette and a green cropped jacket also.
pretty basic but there was no need to make an effort.

i called an uber and whilst waiting for it to arrive i finished off some little touches to todays look.

*buzz buzz*
your uber has arrived

reading the notification i grabbed my bag, walked out and locked the door behind me.

i stepped out of the elevator and headed towards his and cal's door. Harry opened the door which lead to the stairs and walked towards me.

'could've waited for me' he laughed sounding out of breath.

'wait you were downstairs?' i stopped confused.

he nodded
'waiting for you' he said finally reaching me and embracing me. I accepted his embrace.

'i missed you so fucking much' i whispered in his ear. He made me feel all soft inside, butterflies at the pit of my stomach everytime i saw him. No one had ever made me feel like this ever.

he took hold of my hand and headed inside his apartment

'surprised you forgave him ' cal chuckled slightly from the sofa.

i rolled my eyes
'i haven't yet, he has to prove himself' i looked at harry and smirked.

i think they both knew what i was initiating.

'don't be too loud' cal shouted to us.

as soon as we locked his door he started undressing me. He was so eager, we both were so eager. I bit his lip as his moved his away from mine and down to my collar bone. Putting my head back i closed my eyes, my mouth slightly a-jar..enjoying the moment.