thirty.

'harry?' i open my eyes and try to focus on the tall dark figure hovering over my almost numb feeling body.

'chloe thank god' a familiar voice that for some reason also felt so unfamiliar.

i squint my eyes trying to make out the figure.

'do you not remember a thing?' they continued
i furrowed my brows and looked around the cold, bland room.

'is there something i should remember?' i questioned. They sighed.

'are you just going to stand over me and not tell me what the fuck is going on?' i begin to panic.

'chloe..you and harry, you were in an accident'

'wait who are you?' i asked

'Harry's brother, josh'

right then i knew something terrible must of happened because harry is not by my side and i know for sure he would be.

'where is he?' i looked at josh.

he sighed and i could see his eyes fill up with water
'ICU' was all he could get out.

my heart sunk to what felt like my toes. There's no way this is happening, we were just getting settled.
i sat up properly and winced in pain holding onto my rib cage.

'chloe please be careful..' he said as he took hold of my hand.

i gulped.
'is he dead?' i whispered. The room fell silent.

'josh..please say something?' tears had already started rolling down my cheeks by this point.

'miss Louise!' the nurse came walking over looking so happy to see me awake, happier than me at this moment.

'is he alive.' i looked at the nurse and spoke firmly.
she stopped in her tracks and her smile faded.

'someone please tell me what is going on!' i yell impatiently.

'chloe..harry's in the intensive care unit, he's not doing too good' she gave me a sympathetic look.

i shook my head even more tears appearing on my cheeks.

'but what's not saying he's going to get better' she placed her hand on josh's shoulder gently.

'no..no! don't give me that bullshit..icu normally means death' i yelled frantically tears pouring by now.

'i can't do this' i got up but keeled over in pain.

'that's not what you want to do chlo' josh helped me back onto the hard and cold hospital bed.

i looked up at him and just broke down, head in his chest.

'josh, i can't lose him no not him'