thirteen

Chloe's POV

i woke up this morning with a message from harry saying
'i promise you i sold all of it, no doubt in my mind i did, i'll come over and get it today<3'

i can hear the guilt in his voice through a text message. I don't want him to come and get it but it means i'll get to see him. I haven't seen him in nearly three days, not to be dramatic but i miss him and his weirdness a lot. I ended up replying to his message before carrying on with my morning.

*buzz buzz*
great my phone was ringing, my hands are wet and i am naked. I reached over for my phone.

'facetime call haz<3
answer     decline'

i made sure only my face was in the camera and answered.

'yes?' i chuckled slightly, the camera all steamed up.

'oh uh sorry, i'm outside' harry stumbled over his words awkwardly.

'that's fine i'll be down now, give me two seconds' i smiled and hung up.

i was practically finished in the shower anyway so i wrapped the towel around me and headed to the door.
i opened the door and let harry in.

'you can get changed you know' he looked at me with a smile across his face.

'didn't want you standing out there in the hallway looking like you had been ditched' i laughed

he walked closer to me.
he knew i was vulnerable right now and he wanted to make the most of it.
i gulped.

i looked at him and smiled slightly.

'i missed you chlo' he pulled me into a hug even though i was still a little wet.

'i missed you too haz' i whispered into his neck.
he kissed my cheek slightly.

'let me go and get some clothes on' i began to pull away but harry insisted on keeping his arms wrapped around my body. I frowned at him.

'idiot' i huffed he chuckled and pressed his lips against mine, i hesitated but kissed back. I placed my hand on his neck, deepening the kiss.

he doesn't have to know i haven't spoken to tyler yet. He should know but he's not going to know.
I like us being a secret it's kind of like being back in highschool.

he removed his lips from mine and kissed down to my neck, then my collarbone. He had one hand on my bum and the other tangled in my wet hair. He pulled on my hair slightly causing me to whimper into his ears.

'take the towel off' he looked at me and smirked.
i looked at him.
was i about to do this?
i'm not sure if i'm ready.
fuck it.

i untied the towel and let it drop to the floor.
i felt the cold air touch my skin , sending a shivering sensation throughout my body, but his warm now shirtless body soon came to warm me up.
i began kissing him again but more passionately this time.
he pushed me up against the door holding onto me gently. I gripped onto his hair as he sucked on  my chest. With my head back he stopped what he was doing and dragged me eagerly to my room.

i woke up with harry laid on my chest asleep.
picking my phone up and snapping a picture i saved it to my eyes only. This moment was so special to me. Childhood friends? Childhood lovers?

i was scrolling through my phone when harry started to wake up.

he looked up at me
'morning' he smiled slightly.

god his morning face was weirdly cute.

'did u sleep good?' i asked him putting my phone down beside me. He nodded and moved himself off of my chest.

'what's the time?' he asked as he sat up putting his shirt back on.

'it is 5:45pm' i laughed slightly

'are you sure? it was only 12pm a minute ago?' he looked back at me confused

'yes i am sure' i held up my phone and showed him.

he got up and finished putting his clothes back on.

'where you off?' i yawned

'callum with be wondering if i got lost or not, so i better get going' he laughed

'oh, yeah right' i got up and shoved on some shorts and an oversized t

'i'm sorry i have to shoot off so quickly' he came and hugged me.

hugging him back i replied
'it's all good, as long as this doesn't happen next time' i kissed his neck softly and walked towards the front door.

'you got everything?' i smiled up at him
he nodded

'come here let me fix your hair' i patted his shoulder, for him to stoop down to my level, to which he did and i fixed his hair for him.

'see you soon okay' he smiled from outside my apartment door i nodded and shut the door once he had walked off.

he had completely forgotten what he originally came here for.