DYTM 5

Third Person Pov

So your most awaited battle has arrived. Heck you even skipped school for this. Since you planned your 'entrance'.

Now basically you are freaking wearing one of Takemichi's uniform. Baggy pants and polo. You're just blending in the crowds as you fixed your black face mask. You also changed your hairstyle, in case.

Now Takemichi's childhood friend Takuya is on the ring. Poor thing. You look at them and the crowd. And looked at Akkun.

'You motherfucker better not do what you're planning to do.' You thought as you gaze at the red hair man.

"Come on!"
"Fight!"
"Don't yah dare lose!"

Kiyomasa smirked and put out his cigarette. "Begin" he said and the already noisy crowd become noisier. You gritted my teeth. It is about to start when Takemichi made a great entrance.

"Man isn't it boring to witness the same fight everyday?" He ask while slowly getting down and putting his palms behind his head. You smirked while shaking your head at this.

"Why don't we watch something more interesting?" He offered as he tried his best to conceal his racing heartbeat.

"Hah the hell are you saying?"
"You even lose yesterday"

"L-like King versus Slave" he looked down.

"Hai?"
"What does that even mean?"

"Kiyomasa senpai let's have a one-on-one" he grinned as his senior. And of course the offer earned some rejection and acceptance at the same time.

So now they are standing at the middle of the so called ring. Kiyomasa who has a cigarette on the mouth while Takemichi who is analyzing the two of them.

You shook your head for this one. And they started fighting, of course Kiyomasa is straight up beating our poor main character.

You looked at Akkun who is silently going down, hands in pocket. You clicked your tongue as you fixed your gaze on him.

"Enough Takemichi!" Takuya yelled "You're seriously gonna die"added by Akkun. You smiled at their relationship. And went back looking at the fight.

"I ain't giving up. The only for you to win is to kill me"

"Bring me my bat"

And looked around. There they are. You ran over Takemichi to 'help' him. They all looked at you. I mean who the hell are you.

"Huh?"
"Is he mad?"
"Oi get out of there!"

"Yah wanna die?" Kiyomasa asked you. You being used on ugly goons, it didn't even scared you. "If I say yes, would you kill me?" You replied. He was about to punch me when you raised your foot just enough to his neck.

"You've quite drown a crowd" a deep voice said making everyone on halt.

Ken "Draken" Ryuguji
Toman
Vice President

And y'all looked at the same direction. A guy with half bald hair and a dragon tattoo greeted your eyes. Still in your position, of course.

'Draken' you thought. Soon a guy with a blonde hair smiled at him. 'And our depressed Mikey' you thought again as you lower your foot.

"Hey Kenchin" he called. "Hah don't call me by that name Mikey" an irk mark appeared on Darken's face. "My Dorayaki is gone" he said and smiled.

Manjiro "Mikey" Sano
Toman
President

"Good work!"
"President!"

All of the boys except for you and Mizo Mid bowed down to give respect. Takemichi is busy looking at you, Draken and Mikey.