DYTM:36

Third Person Pov

Emma Sano Funeral.

That is what can be seen outside. You're all silent as the wake take its place.

"Today is my younger sister Emma's..." He didn't finished his words. Draken stood up and faced Mikey and Mikey's grandfather.

"I loved Emma-san. I apologized. I wasn't able to protect her." He bowed down. Takemichi teared up. You just looked down.

"I see. So you loved her. I'm sure she's at rest now" Mikey's grandfather smiled causing you all to tear up. You bit your lower lips.

You already apologized to Baji before the wake. They already figured out that your also Namaenonai.

'Koko and Inui will part ways from now own' you thought.

~~~

And this is the night that Toman won't ever forget.

You're with Baji as you went up the shrine. And so you all went up the shrine.

"This is your Era"

That is what you heard as you went up. "That's why I decided this" Mikey mumbled. "Listen up everyone!" He yelled.

"WE'VE MADE A LOT OF SACRIFICES. WE DEFEATED TENJIKU AND BECAME A TOP GANG. WE CREATED AN ERA THST CAN BE TALKED ABOUT IN NEXT GENERATION."

"That's why I have to end this as we are in peak." His voice became soft. "Huh?" Takemichi looked at him. Then to you. You just nodded your head.

"TODAY TOKYO MANJI GANG IS DISBANDED!!!"

Silence as they absorb the information. And noise as they completely got the information.

"Captains of the First Division, Takemichi Hanagaki and Baji Keisuke, step forward. If we're going to change the future this is the best way right? And Baji I am thankful for you because if it wasn't for you Toman won't be here" he said.

"Captain of the Second Division, Takashi Mitsuya, step forward. Toman became this far because of you" he smiled not giving them a chance to ask.

"Acting Captain of the Third Division, Ryohei Hayashi, step forward. You were the greatest Acting Captain" he continued. "Captain of the Fourth Division, Nahoya Kawata. For everything that you done in supporting Toman. Thank you" he smiled.

"Captain of the Fifth Division, Yasuhiro Muto. Even if he's not here because he's been arrested I will never forget that he is a Toman till the end." And he called the last one.

"Toman Vice President, Ken Ryuguji." He became silent. "You're a fucking egotistical and think "I alone am is the world honored one" but we were pulled in by that charisma and went this far. I have no objection to that's decision. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING UP TILL NOW, LEADER!" He bowed down. "Thanks Ken-chin" he muttered.

"And the one who helped Baji and Draken. We won't ever forget the guy and the girl who saved the Captain and Vice President, Ryoka Y/N" he called you.

You widened your eyes. 'It's not a part of the script!' But you still raised your head. "We thank you for saving the two most important people to me" Mikey bowed down a little. "Thank you, Y/N-chin" Draken too. "Thanks Y/N" Baji grinned and bowed too.

"Ahh. Ahahaha. It's nothing and your welcome" you smiled at them. And the crowd started on chanting Toman.

"TOMAN IS DISBANDED. NO KATTER HOW GOOD A TIME IT IS BUT IT HAS TO END ONE DAY. IT JUST THAT ITS TODAY. BUT NEVER FORGET, TOMAN IS FOREVER IN YOUR HEART!"