DYTM 1

Third Person Pov

Place that reeks of human piss, a place where majority of criminals get along, place where even minors smoke's or drink or take drugs or even sell themselves.

Survival.

A 19 year old girl chuckled as she scan the area from the window, where all the dirty work takes place.

You clicked your tongue as you saw some girl who openly walk with revealing outfit.

"Hula ko mas bata yan kesa saken"
(I guess that girl is much more younger than me)

You yawned and turn your back and started to open the black bag you stole earlier.

"Tangina. Ang bigat"
(Fuck. It's heavy)

You started to take the things one by one. But to your surprise it is just compose of books. Your brows furrows as you clicked your tongue and gritted your teeth. Seems like our protagonist is having a hungry night for the second time in the week.

You sigh as you read the title.

'Tokyo Rev... Revenger?"

You raised a brow as you read the title. Good thing you graduated elementary before doing dirty work or else this book will be useless to you.

Then you started reading.

"Tangina! Takemichi umayos ka!"
(Fuck! Takemichi fix yourself)

You furrowed her, brows gritted your teeth, laughed, clenched your fist, even punched a wall. For a split of time you began to have a roller coaster feeling.

"Kazutora, gwapo ka pero may saltik. Sayang"
(Kazutora, your handsome but mentally ill. What a waste)

"Isa ka pa Hanma"
(You too Hanma)

"Kawawang Takemichi"
(Poor Takemichi)

The girl didn't get a wink of sleep, being devoured by the book she is reading. Completely forgotten about her empty stomach and not noticing the time who just passed by.

You yawned and look at your stolen wristwatch.

5:01

Your eyes widened and glared at the books. Mumbling, you blamed the innocent book. You shook your head and went out to do some 'work'.

Pickpockets.
Stealing.
Holdup someone.

The things poor do for the sake of survival.

Another night came and you started reading it again and soon enough you already finished it. You felt disappointed since it still not finished.

You went out and cold breeze greeted your thin proportion. You closed your eyes as you feel the wind making its way to you.

(YOUR THIN BECAUSE YOU LIVE ON THAT CERTAIN PLACE)

Moon as your lighting, you went on the rooftop and as you always do, you started scanning the area. Even though the scenery doesn't change that much, it doesn't bored you.