Valhalla

Third Person Pov
(Some triggers)

Only wearing a black cargo pants, some white slightly loose cropped sleeveless top with sports bra on the inside. Valhalla jacket on your waist and completing your outfit with a black combat boots and a black mitt gloves.

Throwing nuts and catching it with your mouth as you wait for others. You threw nuts again and someone caught it and you glared at Hanma.

(If your allergic to nuts, feel free to imagine any food)

"The fuck?"

He just laughed and you just did the same and you caught it with your mouth. After finishing the pack of nuts you opened a juice box. "The fuck? Is this picnic a for you?" Kazutora asked you just chuckled. You just looked at the member of Valhalla. Silently judging their faces.

Meanwhile at Takemichi and Chifuyu who are inside, a guy with a white uniform made his entrance. "Toman versus Valhalla ain't worth shit"

Hansem
ICBM
Overseer

"The name is Hansem of the Ikebukuro Criminal Black Member. Im gonna be overseeing the fight today" he said lazily.

You picked your ears with your pinky finger as you tapped your right foot repeatedly. "Eager are we?" Hanma said and you didn't replied just throwing your juice box.

"MAKE YOUR ENTRANCE!!!"

"TOKYO MANJI GANG!"

"VALHALLA!"

The both gang went in. You were shocked when Hanma lifted you like a bag of rice, most of the delinquent looked at your direction. "What the fuck are you doing?!" you hid your face. "For attention" he replied and put you down and there you punch his guts.

"It's Mikey!"
"Who's that chick on Valhalla?"
"It's the Invincible Mikey"

"Oh to be popular" you sarcastically said as Kazutora went in front and to their utter shock well some of them Kazutora punched and knee Hansem making him passed out. You chuckled at the scene. "Seems like someone is more eager than me" you looked at Hanma.

"SHALL WE BEGIN MIKEY?!" he maniacally said making you shake your head. 'I forgot that they are a bunch of parentless sickos gathered here' you mentally slap your forehead.

"LET'S DO THIS TOMAN!"

Did you ran with them?
Did you punched someone?
Did you kicked?

No no and no you just squatted there. Elbows on both of your knees, right knuckles on your cheek as they started to get on each others throat.

You chuckled as you shook your head. "Bitch I'm only here to protect someone" you muttered while standing up when some Toman attacked you.

"Ah! I said Im just here to protect someone!" You said as you land a kick on his stomach and knee on his face. You looked at the side when someone was about to punch your cheek. You turn your body into his direction sending the knee to his guts.

"The hell you can't understand me?" You put your hands on you hips as they surrounded you and attacked at once. "Why does they always think they can beat someone by attacking all together?" You whispered as you dodged someone punch and gave yours to him elbowing the one on your back at the process.

You ran your hands on your blonde locks as you looked at the other one who is attacking you with a punch.

"AHHHH!!!"

The motherfucker keeps screaming and you just turned on your side as he went straight you blocked him with your left foot, making him stumble and stomped on his back. He's about to get up.