DYTM:41

Third Person Pov

After the incident.

It was 2:30 pm in the afternoon when you saw Takemichi not going to your house.

"The hell you're going?" You asked him. "I am going to meet the Brahman's Boss" he replied making you nod. "Good luck" you said and he looked at your disturbed face. "Are you alright?" He asked and you just nodded and a vibration on your phone caught your attention.

'Same number'

"You should go now" you said and went back to your home and change your clothes. A H/C wig with some E/C lenses. You just wear a red shirt with some black pedals and a dirty green jacket and some sneakers. With a not so big empty backpack.

You have to be somewhere after meeting with Izana, after all.

You already practice what the hell is this Tokito Hideki appearance and personalities is. He is a happy-go-lucky kind of guy that just really like posting and grinning widely.

You met Izana in his uniform, alongside with him is Kakucho.

"Yow Iza-kun" you grinned as you posed a peace sign at him. "Is this the new recruit you've been talking about?" Kakucho asked his King. Doubt is in his voice. "Mhm. Now let's go before that South throw a fit" he said as he looked at you as if telling you that you should follow him.

You soon went into a building.

There you saw a bunch of thugs doing their business. Some are laughing along with them. Some are just talking and drinking.

And the most noticable figure grinning while looking at his people.

South.

'Seems like it's not their time to drop some beatings'

"Good afternoon" Izana greeted the upper. "Now where is the new guy?" South cut the chased and Izana looked at his side just to notice that you weren't there anymore.

He and Kakucho looked at around and saw you playing with other Rokuhara's. You were shouting curses as you take down the opponents on some games. They went into your place and since your kinda small compare to this motherfucking giants they lost the sight on you again.

"What the fuck where is sh-he?!" Izana looked around and only to see you in front of South. He and the others who noticed it sweat dropped. I mean, you are the only one who wasn't wearing a uniform and now grinning in front of the most scariest person in the place right now.

"Hi I am Tokito Reki, the new guy hehe. Izana is the one initiated me. Nice to meet you, Boss!"

South was slightly taken aback at your childlike attitude and carefree aura. "Izana are you sure about this one?" He asked lowly making the members gulped. You tilted your head in 'confusion'.

"Yes, South" Izana replied sternly. "Hm. You look stupid" South said straight into you. And to their shock you smiled widely. "I am and I know it he!he!" you lightly laugh.

And to their more utter surprise, South laugh along with you.

"I hate your guts"

He grinned and throw a punch and you dodged by back tumbling. "Wow I could've been passed out if I didn't dodged tha---" An open palm is about to grab your face so you went into his side. "Woah" he is slightly leaning so you whispered that into his ear.

He used his another hand to grab your face again and you used his stone ass back to with your right hand and stood there upsidedown for a while and jumped to kick his head, unfortunately he dogded it and grabbed your foot.