DYTM 21

Third Person Pov

As the night came in both of the cousin prepared for their debut in different place and different group.

Wearing white with you.
Wearing black with him.

Every member in different place looked at both of you.

"Oh it's Ryoka Y/N"
"It's Hanagaki Takemichi"

With different looked plastered on your faces. Him being shy and you being stoic, internally grumbling.

"It suites you" Koko smirked and you smiled while gritting your teeth. "For the fact that we only met once yet you already know my measurement is creepy" you replied.

"Doesn't suit you a bit" Draken beamed at him. "I know right? It feels like different me being dressed up" Takemichi scratch his head.

Taiju looked at you from head to toe. "Welcome to Black Dragon, our first lady" he smiled wickedly. You put your arms on your back as you bowed down. "Thank you very much!" You rolled your eyes as you bowed down.

"Welcome to Tokyo Manji Gang" Draken said and Takemichi bowed down. "Thank you very much!" He shouted.

"Now I want you all to meet our first lady who managed to catch our Leader's attention. Ryoka Y/N!" Koko said.

"She'll be under Inui's Division" he added and you looked at Inui. "Take care of me" you bowed down mentally scoffing. And lift your head up.

So is Toman started their meeting. Shocking the whole member by adding Valhalla's 300 members under Toman's banner giving them 450 members.

And of course Kisaki Tetta as the 'reason' why Valhalla joined Toman. You clenched you fist as you looked around the Black Dragon. Takemichi being in shock. Baji glaring at him.

And Chifuyu nominating Takemichi as the 1st Division Second Captain as the token of helping him save Baji. Baji smirked at him.

"I'LL DO MY BEST!" He shouted.

"Ahh I need to redo the embroidery" Mitsuya said. "He's crying again" Draken snickered. "The hell you cryin for?!" Baji slapped his back. "You raised your head too much, you dummy" Mikey smiled.

You on the other hand remembering Takemichi's reaction,you laughed and shake your head. "You really is mad" Koko replied after seeing you laugh at nothing and you gave him a smile. "It's just a warm up wanna taste the real thing?" You offered sweetly.

~~~

You and Takemichi went home in a different uniform laying on your body. "We're enemies again" you deadpanned and he scratch his neck. "You look like a real delinquent eh?" You teased.

"You look good too" he complimented.  "What do you expect?" You smugly said. "So what's your promotion?" You asked. "2nd Captain of 1st Division" he replied.

"If Baji died you'll be the captain" you said and his eyes widened. "Seems like the storyline been messed up" you added. "You gotta go to future." Your voice became stern and he nodded.

"Just don't panic too much if something ever happens to me remember, your only concern is Kisaki and Hina" you said and he looked at you. ""You're being selfless again" that's what can be seen in your face" you chuckled.

"Why don't you want me to help you?" he asked and you smiled. "If I ever die in this world it only means that I'm not strong enough to live" you replied. "I was crafted as a criminal in the age of 12. Being with death is only normal" you added.

"This is just a child game if you compare it to my world" you said. "Don't worry ok" you smiled and he sighed. "I trust you" he said and went inside his room.