DYTM 11

Third Person Pov

You, Emma and Hina decided to visit Takemichi. Your Aunt already send money to pay for the bills of course you thank her.

Your father also called you and ask if how are you or are you caught with the mess. You patiently lied to him. Yes you lied. You can't help it. And you swear, guilt is eating you and makes you stay late at night.

You and Hina came to Takemichi's bed after going outside to buy something to eat. You pursed your lips as you remember what happened in this scene.

Hina opened the curtain. Emma and Takemichi's position is kinda lewd. Emma is crying on Takemichi's thighs with his hands on her head. Hina and you looked at them.

"What the. Disgusting!"
"Yuck!"

"Huh. What wro...ng?"

And he slowly realize what you and Hina's thinking and widened his eyes. "NO IT'S NOT WHAT IT'S LOOK LIKE!"

~~~

You pretended to be Namaenonai again. "If they ask where the hell I am, tell them I don't live here and if they ask why do I have room here just say I sleep here sometimes"you blabber at Takemichi who is busy completing puzzles.

"YAH GOT ME?"

"Hah. Ah yes" he replied and you looked---glared at him. "Yeah I got it no need to look at me like that" he said and you sat down on his bed.

"It's August 1 and the dispute" he said and looked at you. "Do you trust me?" You asked and he nodded. "Well then just go with the flow today" you smiled and looked at his finished puzzle.

"I did it" he looked so proud and that made you snort. "Talk about empty accomplishment" you blew him off. "Oh please just be happy" he said and you chuckled.

You suddenly wear your mask when the Mizo Mid Squad entered. "Yow. We all checked you up and you don't even looked hurt" Yamagishi said and they looked at you.

"Who's this?" Makoto ask while approaching you. You glared at him. "Hah wanna give it a go?" He popped his knuckles. You stood up and Takemichi stopped both of you.

"Hey hey hey stop it will yah" he said and you sat down. "Namaenonai. That's my name. Ryoka Namaenonai" you said and Makoto looked at you. "Makoto Suzuki" he replied.

"That's a weird name. By the way Im Atsushi Sendo but you can call me Akkun" he smiled lightly. "You kinda look familiar, Takuya Yamamoto" waved his hands. "And I am Kazushi Yamagishi" he touched his glass.

Then they started to make a mess on Takemichi's room. And soon talked about the Moebius incident. "Is Mikey-kun and Draken been fighting?" He asked. "Yeah and it's pretty serious. Toman's gonna split in two" Akkun replied. "I knew it" he said and they all laughed.

"Im just kidding" Akkun said. "They are fighting but it's not different from their past fights" Takuya added. "Besides it's Mikey-kun and Draken-kun, their fight is not that big" Yamagishi smiled. Takemichi looked at you.

'Is that what you mean Y/N?'

"Now who's fighting who?" Draken voice filled your ears as he lean down to looked at all of you. Tall guys. "Draken!" They all said simultaneously. You just lie down on Takemichi's bed.

"Man it's hot in here. It is because it filled with men?" He asked and received no reply. "What are you standing for? I brought a Watermelon so lets sit down and eat" he said. "Y-yes sir!" They said at the same time.

"Oh Namae-chin is also here?" he looked at you. "Hello" you greeted him and he offered you some watermelon and you politely turn down.

'Can't afford to let them see my pretty face' you said and closed your eyes. "Pah will be in juvie for a year, good thing Osanai survived the stab or he won't be out unless he's adult" he said. "Why the hell did he survive?" You whispered to yourself.