DYTM:37

Third Person Pov

You are still freaking stunned as Takemichi enjoyed Pah's wedding.

"What in the Underworld just happened?!" You whisper yell and observed your figure.

Long magenta hair with blue highlights. A semi toned body. You can literally see a faint abs in your abdomen and so is the Tattoo.

Tattoo at the side of your pelvis.

A tattoo.

Tattoo.

"THE FUCK?!"

You screamed. Well good thing is that the room is soundproof. "Bonten?" You caressed the tattoo. You read this far to know this part of the story so is the tattoo.

"Just what the hell am I into this past 12 years to be in here?" You scoffed in disbelief and pressed your palm on your forehead.

You stood up and opened a door as if you knew it. "My body seems familiar with this place" you nodded and a not so big walking closet welcomed you. "Oh well. I like things minimal" you shrugged.

Wigs, clothes, jewelries, accessories, and pairs of gloves and footwear. You went out again and saw a white vanity table, you rummage through it.

Contact lenses and bunch a hair and make up accessories. You nodded. "Undercover, I see" you lick your lower lips and went back in to change clothes.

You went out of the room only to hear chaos. As if on cue a tick mark appeared on you pretty face making your right eye twitch.

You went down only to see.

A fighting Rindou and Sanzu. Koko throwing money around. Ran catching it. Mikey eating some Taiyaki. Mocchi in his laptop. Takeomi with his cigar. And a guy with beach blonde hair that cover half of his face. Kakuccho just being silent the whole time.

"WHY ARE YOU TRASHING MY PENTHOUSE!?"

You screamed as if your body is familiar with the scene as you went down. "Come on we've been in so many years and you're still not used to us?" Ran looked at you. You looked at the beach blonde again.

"Oi oi oi you're been eyeing our Izana for now Y/N don't tell me you like him?" Koko smirked. You widened your eyes and fall onto stairs.

"I-izana?" You repeated and they looked at you. "You sure you're not taking Sanzu's pill?" Rindou asked and you're still confused.

'What the fuck is happening?'

You shook your head and stood up then went straight to the kitchen and drink a glass of water in an attempt to make you head clear.

"You alright?" Izana asked. 'No. Bitch imagine that you just came from oast and see something like this?' You deadpanned. "No" you replied.

You sighed.

'I need to talk to him after this' you thought. 'As far as I remember today is Pah's wedding. I'm sure he's crying again' you thought and chuckled.

"So why are you all here?" You asked them. "Bored and I have a good news. The moles has been caught. I'm just giving them a best time for now" Sanzu's eyes has a faint red color in it.

He's high.

"How many did you take this time?" You asked him. "Just a li'l" He giggled and you nodded. "Nice work on making the mile caught Y/N" Mikey said. You just smiled.

'I don't even know what the hell I did' you mentally made a confused funny face. "You're really is a snake. How come you did it?" Izana asked. "Come on. Just like in the past. I'm a psychiatrist remember. A li'l manipulation then add some spice. Men tend to answer quickly when they are in heat or in a rush" you replied.