DYTM 15

Third Person Pov

And so the nomination starts.

Faint chatters can be heard since it's one of the most important spot in the gang. Some say it might be Peh Yan but since he stabbed Draken it earned some disagreements.

"THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN! STEP FORWARD!"

Takemichi stopped thinking and looked at Mikey.

'Is he calling for me?'

But then the guy with a tan skin and with his iconic glasses with a tall man made their way in front. Takemichi who is looking at him widened his eyes.

'I feel like I've seen him before.'

Kisaki glared at him. Takemichi followed him with his eyes. Familiarity and confusion is painted on his widened grey orbs. Kisaki sat down without looking at the President earning some angry whispers.

"What the heck is his problem?"
"Is he for real?"

And they started throwing insult on our major antagonist. And soon enough the tall man with a scar on his nose shouted.

"LISTEN UP MORONS! THE MAN BEHIND ME IS THE NEW THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN TETTA KISAKI!"

Tetta Kisaki
Toman
3rd Division Captain

After hearing his name Takemichi sweat dropped with his heart beating rapidly suddenly became overwhelmed.

"Kisaki scared me"

"I'd kill Kisaki"

"Kisaki is behind everything"

Hina and your face appeared on his vision. Being so shocked that he can't even think straight. And can't even hear the Toman member throwing insult on Kisaki for the second time.

"SHUT UP! IT'S MIKEY'S DECISION IF YOU GOT PROBLEM WITH THAT STEP FORWARD!"

And the mess became quite. And Mikey started to announce that they will soon gonna face the new group that where you belong for now, Valhalla. And they need Kisaki to fight with Valhalla.

And after he concluded the meeting, Kisaki bowed down and thanked Mikey who just gave him a simple "Yeah" as a reply. Draken with hesitation as he looked at Mikey's and Takemichi running and about to punch Kisaki.

And there you showed yourself as Namaenonai. Yes, you've been hiding since you only got a limited time on being Namaenonai and to avoid suspicions too.

You kicked Takemichi on the side. And they all looked at you. "The hell?" He shouted and glared at where the kicked came from, his gaze softens when he saw you.

You bowed down on shocked Kisaki. "Im sorry for his rash behaviour" you 'apologized' and Kisaki just looked at you with a hint of familiarity. You looked at Takemichi who is now getting surrounded by the Captains,  threatening him.

You sigh and shook your head. Now Baji have a 'reason' to get out of Toman. You clicked your tongue. They started to prepare themselves to attack the walking punching bag when a voice interrupted the little commotion.

"What's this? Things just got really interesting"

Baji Keisuke. You mentally ranted and stomped your feet as you looked at Takemichi. Him feeling your gaze got goosebumps and he slowly looked at you.

'You didn't go according to the plan'

That is what can be read on your face he just looked away and Baji punched him. You quickly run into Takemichi and pulled the back of his collar and raised a foot just stopping at Baji's face.