Tenjiku

Third Person Pov

February 22
9:55 pm

Your silent.

Didn't even dared to speak a word. For the fact/fuck that you failed to save Emma. You just wore your Namaenonai persona and Tenjiku's uniform.

You're not part of any higher ups but you're sitting together with them as Izana beat the shit out of strongest member of other gang.

He keeps running his mouth. Saying Tenjiku this, Toman that. You looked at Kisaki.

'I want to save you. But after what you did. And everything you did I wont. You're dead may be harsh for you but it's your fate. A fate that will change things big time if I did save you' you thought.

You looked at Izana.

'I'll try my best to save you, so hang in there!'

"It's past 10. Toman's not coming"

Tenjiku's Big Four
Kakuchi Hitto

Well he's desperate on stopping this war.

"Rindou and I took care of Smiley"

Tenjiku's Big Four
Shion Madarame

"Mucho took care of the first Division"

Tenjiku's Admin
Yasuhiro Muto

"Y/N took care of Baji"

Tenjiku's Cleaner
Ryoka Y/N

"You made a wise decision Koko"

Tenjiku's Big Four
Ran Haitani

"As for Mikey and Draken, Kisaki crushed them both" Shion finished his talk.

"Bet they're all mourning by now" Hanma commented.

"I still don't like your methods"

Tenjiku's Big Four
Kanji "Mocchi' Mochizuki

Yes the reason why you couldn't save Emma is you took care of Baji in exchange of Takemichi's safety. And they have a guarded house for fuck sake and the Haitani has their eyes on you.

Ok, maybe you're one of the higher ups but it's the lowest anong them. You should be taking 'care' of your cousin but Kisaki stopped Izana since he is silently competing with him.

They now starting to believe that Toman won't be showing up except you and the tan blondie.

"He'll show up" he said making the other tan looked at him. "What do you mean?" He asked again looking straight back. "Shh" the younger tan shushed him.

And they're here.

"Why don't you give them a welcome, 'Namae-chin'?" Izana ushered you. 'It's not part of the script!' You looked at him and nodded before you jumped on the metals landing in Toman's front.

"Isn't he Namae-chin?"
"I thought he's with us?"
"Is he a traitor?"
"But he saved Draken"

They started murmuring. You glared at them making them shut up. You sighed.

"Namaenonai?" You asked while slowly taking off your wig. "Is the disguise I did is really that good making only Draken knows about it?" You took off your mask revealing your face.

"Isn't that the girl in Valhalla!?"
"On Christmas I saw her lurking around wearing Black Dragon Uniform!"
"Now Tenjiku?!"
"Isn't she Takemichi's cousin?"

"Now don't go around blaming him. He don't have any say in this, it's my choice. Well, welcome to our humble turf and in addition I took care of Baji" you looked at Chifuyu.