Toman Vs. Toman

Third Person Pov

"Calm down all of you" you said as they are all hovering onto you. "Help me up Jin" you said and he picked you up and put on his shoulder. "Alright, alright. One at a time, please" you said.

"Where the heck have you been?! And who the hell is this guy?!" Baji
"We've been so worried!" Chifuyu
"Yeah, like you lost for how many months" Pah
"Yeah, we couldn't get a trace of you" Peh
"Fucking hell, Y/N. I heard that you did shits with Mikey" Smiley
"Please, she clearly said one at a time" Mitsuya

You face palmed at this.

Meanwhile

"Boss, the 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang has sent as a Declaration of War" Koko reported in which the President repeat with the rising intonation.

"The President is Hanagaki Takemichi"

Kantou Manji Gang
Higher Up
Kokonoi Hajime

"I knew it. You came back"

Kantou Manji Gang
President
Sano Manjirou

Vice President
Sanzu Haruchiyo

Defense Unit Captain
Izana Kurokawa

Defense Unit Vice Captain
Kakucho

Special Attack Force Captain
Haitani Ran

Special Attack Force Vice Captain
Haitani Rindou

Commanding Officers
-Mochizuki Kanji
-Madarame Shion

Commando Unit Captain
Imaushi Wakasa

Commando Unit Vice Captain
Arashi Keizo

Commando Unit Member
Shuji Hanma

"The final battle will be on 9th of September. It will take place in old Cargo Bay"

September 9, 2008

And so along with you is Jin as you both are eating Ramen at a convenience store, a little close to the Old Bay. "The fight will be this night" he opened up and you looked at him.

He's wearing the uniform.

You just silently chew. "Are you afraid Y/N-sama?" He asked and you didn't replied. He looked at you and saw that you seemed to be in dazed.

"How about you?" You asked and he stopped at taking a bite on his onigiri. "I'm actually pumped up" he grinned and you shook your head.

"We are fighting some ex convicts and a potential murderers here. I am not trying to scare you but if ever something will happen to you. I don't know how I'll explain it to your family" you said.

"It's alright Y/N-sama. She is not here anymore. I'm just living my life the way I want now"

He spoke Korean with such sad face and you seemed to be in confusion. "Excuse me but can you translate that?!" You said and he just smiled. "You don't have to worry. They're cool with it" he replied.

You might be asking if how is he able to live well. His older brother is working his ass off in some parts of the Globe to ensure their company and while his grandfather is still in good condition so he still capable of managing their business.

His father? Got lost in gambling now scraping his ass off to work to pay for his debt.

No one really pays attention to this guy but his Mom who died due to his father habits. She got kidnapped and they did the worse before killing him. She's the only one he considered a family. He got a normal relationship with his older brother so is to his grandfather.