DYTM:32

Third Person Pov

So it's been a week when they kidnapped you. The hell are you doing? Of course, trying to be free. But in this place that looks like a house is so fucking guarded.

They are fucking discussing their plans in front of you. Clearly stating that they are more stronger than Toman. You just rolled your eyes.

Until it's the day when they attack Toman. The infamous Kanto Incident. Basically you and Izana are left in the house.

And you're pretty sure that no one is worried since you 'texted' your cousin. "Damn it. I'm sure Takemichi trust me too much to not worry." you muttered. 'But it's fine rather than going to Tenjiku's place and got killed' you thought as you trailed your hair with your fingers.

Meanwhile on Takemichi's apartment.

"By the way Takemitchi, where is Y/N?" Baji asked. "She texted me last night. She's is staying out for now she said" Takemichi replied then went back reading. "Weird. One week?" Baji whispered. "Did she tell you where?" Baji asked again. "She didn't but she said that don't worry. I trust her Baji-san" Takemichi replied. Baji nodded.

"Adding that it's peaceful. Right, Takemitchi?" Chifuyu butted. "Huh yeah" he replied busy reading. "It's creeping me out" Baji added.

"It's been a week since you've been worked up on being a Toman's boss" Chifuyu looked outside. "But it's not like you have a plan in mind. What're you gonna do about that?" Baji added.

"Hey are you listening?" The blond and raven asked. "Baji-san, Chifuyu I just had an amazing idea" Takemichi said still on the manga.

Ending them in Shibuya Station.

"KANAGAWA HOLDS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING! BAJI-SAN CHIFUYU TO STAND ATOP WE MUST BEAT THE HAMA PUNKS!"

Takemichi said causing the two to deadpan. "You're hopeless" Baji said. "You are so goddamn stupid" Chifuyu added.

"So we'll go at Yokohama first" the piss hair gave a thumbs up. Ending them parting ways.

"WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE"

Takemichi declared turning his back going to the train.

"CHIFUYU, BAJI-SAN!"

Yamagishi and Makoto called the uppers. "Oh come on did you wuss out--- Yamagishi Makoto?" Chifuyu's smiled disappeared. "The hell happened to you?" Baji asked furrowing his brows.

"We just got jumped by a bunch of guys in a red high collar uniforms!" Yamagishi reported giving a alert signal to the two and running at Takemichi's location.

And then they saw the bunch of red uniforms. Chifuyu attacked the boy holding Akkun. "Chifuyu Baji-san?" Takemichi said. "Takemichi, Akkun run!" The raven ordered.

"Akkun get on!" Takemichi offered to the staggering male. "We'll be right behind you!" Chifuyu said. "Hah!! Get back here" a guy in Tenjiku said running after Takemichi.

"Shit! What the hell is going on! What the hell is happening? Who the hell is those guys?!" Takemichi yelled as he and the Atsushi is running.

Kanji Muchizuki punched Baji and Chifuyu. "We're gonna slaughter the Tokyo Manji Gang!" He ordered. Continuously beating the blonde and the raven.

The Mizo Mid without Takuya tried to hide to the Tenjiku ending them in a street and explaining everything at the confuse blonde.

Takemichi after knowing this tried to go back to the two who acted as a decoy. Ending Tenjiku to found him and give him a beating.