DYTM:28

Third Person Pov

So as the manga goes you went into a shrine. Wearing a kimono along with Hinata and Takemichi. You on their back. Giving them privacy.

"Oh what a crowd! Y/N look!" Hina exclaimed and looked at you. "Yeah. Crowded" you replied. "Yes. Wonder if Mitsuya-kun and others are here too" Takemichi replied. "They're here" you looked at him.

"Takemitchi!"

"Speaking of the angel" you looked at them. "Looks like you're dressed ffor shichi-go-san" he grinned. "Sup!" Hakkai said. "Y/N-chan hello" Yuzuha waved at you. "You lool pretty" you complimented and smiles.

"You didn't compliment me earlier" Hina pouted. "O-oh?" You widened your eyes and she giggles. "Mitsuya-kun are they your sisters I've heard about?" Takemichi looked at the two cuties.

Mana and Luna.

"How old are you? You little angels" Takemichi leaned to their heights. "We're not little kids. Dumb face" Luna exclaimed. "Dumb face" Mana agreed and they came running on Hina.

Your practically trembling to stop yourself from laughing. You closed your eyes and bit your lips as you patted Takemichi's back. Still snickering.

"Seems like you don't need my compliment" you went at Hina as Takemichi ranted on Mistuya. "I guess you're right" she smiled. "Cool lady" Mana looked at you. You smirked. "Thanks kiddo" you replied.

"Yuzuha-chan, have you and Hakkai:s already healed?" Hina looked at Yuzuha. You followed her gaze. "Yeah, Hakkai's already recovered." The girl Shiba replied. You chuckled at Hakkai's stance.

"Well he's still shy eh?" You smirked and Yuzuha chuckled. "Stop teasing him" she said and you lightly laughed. "Sorry, can't help it. He's kinda cute" you grinned making the tall guy blushed and Yuzuha chuckled.

"Hold me, cool sis" Mana said catching your attention again. "Here" you offered her your hand. "Hold me pretty lady" Mana said to Hina. "Sure thing" Hina replied happily.

'This is not on the script, Director!!!!' You thought.

"Hey. Hey. That's my Hina!" Takemichi yelled making you lightly laugh again. "You're boyfriend is embarrassing sometimes. No offence tho" you said and looked at the blushing Hina. "Cute" you muttered making her blush more.

You looked at Yuzuha staring at your cousin. 'Caught yah~' you thought as you snicker. "You seem so happy, cool sis?" Luna noticed. "I just saw something funny" you smiled at her. "Woaah you're pretty when you smiled"she said, bewildered. "Right?" Hina butted.

"You should smile more, cool sis" Mana said and you chuckle. "Then I won't be cool anymore" you replied making her think. "Yes but" she keeps thinking making you chuckled.

You looked back at the Shiba siblings seeing a shocked Hakkai with widened mouth, making you laugh lightly again. "Do you perhaps like Hakkai-san, Y/N-chan?" Hina asked and you laugh uncontrollably. "He's cute but I feel like we're opposite" you replied.

"Ah Takemichi-kun, Y/N-chan. They got Ema" Hina noticed the small wooden plates catching your attentions. "Oh, let's get some to write on" Takemichi suggested. "Yeah. Let's all get one" Hakkai agreed. "Never done an Ema before" Mitsuya said. "You write your wishes there right?" Yuzuha asked. "Lechugo" you said and you all picked one to write on.

Scribble.
Scribble.
Scribble.

'I wish to have a better future for all of us'
Ryoka Y/N

"I want to be a great fighter next year. There" Mistuya is finished. "That's your wish?" Hakkai looked at Mitsuya's Ema. You looked at the two cuties. "I wish Mommy will play with us more" Mana wrote. "Me too" Luna peeked. "Cuties" you muttered. "What's your wish?" Mitsuya asked you. "Just this" you showed him, yours. "That's a big wish right there" he said making you chuckle. "Can't help it." You shrugged.