DYTM 17

Third Person Pov

After that you all gathered and Osanai sat down in front of you before he started his narration on how he met Kisaki and you swear on Hades you almost laugh remembering how Kisaki looked at that time he bribed Osanai.

(He's up there)

"I know it sounds weird but everything Kisaki told me goes smoothly and in just a year I became good at fighting and lead Shinjuku" said by our 'Dick Cheese King' Osanai.

"So you rise because of Kisaki?" Chifuyu asked. "Yeah. You can't make a gang in only winning fights" he replied. "So he was your confidant?" The blonde asked again and Osanai gritted his teeth.

"No I was merely a stepping stone for Kisaki I learned that on the battle at August 3" he said and Takemichi perked up and asked him. "It was all planned by Kisaki" Osanai replied. "He drove Pah chin into corner creating Toman's dispute" he added. "Making it all may fault" he finished.

'Just how smart are you Kisaki but I'm impress that you're doing everything just for Hina. You're one heck of an obsess' you thought as you shook your head smirking behind your mask.

And he explained that after Kisaki blamed him, he abandoned him and went into Mikey bribing him to get his favor. "Kisaki planned the battle on August 3rd to kill Draken and fill the position" Osanai said and Takemichi looked at you.

"That's how fucked up he is" you whispered. "Kisaki leaved me behind after finding a destructive force, Hanma Shuji" Osanai said and Takemichi was shocked after hearing the information. Then they started banging him some question. You just sigh there.

'Bribing is one of Kisaki's weapon. The better the bribing is the better the result. He bribed someone only half for their own good and all for his opportunity and without them knowing they opened a great gate for him without dirtying his hands and abandoning you after. The more you have use the more he keep you. After all you just did the dirty work and he'll blamed you for it. He only see person as a tool or pawn to summarized he's an obsessed sociopath' you thought.

'How about I kill Hanma?' You added and chuckled at your thought. 'He's fun' you licked your inside cheeks. "You've been chuckling and shaking your head earlier. What are thinking?" Takemichi asked you and you just shook your head.

You sighed as you listen to them talked about Kisaki being leader of Valhalla and him currently being in Toman is the reason why Valhalla doesn't have any leader.

After the revelation you and Takemichi strolled in a complete silence. Both thinking about something.

"You have to time leap"
"I have to time leap"

You both said and looked at each other and chuckling after. You tapped his shoulder. "Goodluck" you gave him a pat on head before heading into different direction and him going to Tachibana's

~~~

Present

"Thanks for putting up my request Naoto" Takemichi looked at the black haired guy. "It's ok Im used to it" he replied and they both went in to the facility where the Ryuguji is staying.

"You're here again Takemitchy. Didn't I told you already to leave Tokyo?" The tall asked. "I just wanna asked something about the biker gang in 2005. The one without a leader, Valhalla. Wasn't the leader Kisaki Tetta?" He stated his business.

"No he wasn't. The headless angel leader was Mikey. It was a gang created for Mikey to lead" he replied making Takemichi confused. "But isn't Mikey leading Toman?" He asked in shock.

"Impossible? You saw it too didn't you. The battle 12 years ago Valhalla took over Toman. They created a new Tokyo Manji Gang, that's the one existing today" Draken replied. "Isn't that the battle between Valhalla and Toman?" He asked. "Yes that day Toman suffered its first loss" the Ryuguji looked down.