12

edited

Elle Miller.

I opened my eyes welcomed by Enzo's sleeping face. His hand was on my forehead, he was holding a wet cloth on my forehead.

I touched my forehead realising my fever went down. I looked at the time it was 8:30pm. Did I sleep for that long?

Oh my, poor Enzo. He didn't have to do all this. I smiled at the boy who was softly snoring.

I ran my hands through his soft black locks.

He opened his eyes slowly. I pulled away my hand immediately.

"Elle? How're you feeling?"

His voice cracked a little.

"I'm completely fine. Umm.."

"Oh actually..."

He sat up, running a hand through his hairs and continued.

"I checked your temperature after two hours and your fever didn't seem to go down. I was worried so I put this wet cloth on you. Are you feeling any better now?"

"Oh..yes I'm okay.. thank you.."

I was still taking in the new information. He did all this for me. 

Anyways I am really glad. I owe him something too.

He touched my forehead, a satisfying smile on his face. Then his hand slid down to my cheek and then to my neck.

My lips parted at his touch. H-his hand-

"Good. Your temperature is normal now."

He withdrew his hand. I blushed and got up from the bed.

"Are you hungry Enzo?"

"Err kinda.."

He answered reluctantly. Maybe he doesn't want me to go through the trouble of cooking. Ohgod I am gonna cook for him no matter what. After all he took care of me, thats the least I could do.

"I'll start cooking."

"N-no it's.."

He stopped still a bit hesitant.