CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: NINJAS UNITE!

SQUAD GOALS RIGHT THERE^^^just without the cancer, not that I have anything against cancer or anything but-I hope you guys know what I mean😂
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I grasped onto Hiro's hand as if i was on the edge(OF GLORY) of the Grand Canyon seeking help. Disney led us through the apartment, "don't mind the mess, we were babysitting today." She whispered softly. Baymax struggled to get through. She stood by a closed door and turned to us. "He's duck taped in because I am" she air quoted " 'such a genius' but really ill be right there so I hope you two know what you're doing." I smiled nervously-but bravely spoke- "of course we do, trust me." She smirked, "I'll see." "Stay here okay buddy?" Hiro demanded Baymax. He nodded. She tuned around and I gave Hiro the : holy crap what are we gonna do? Or the ops/uh oh face. He shrugged and returned the face. We quickly turned our attention back to Disney. She opened up the door and I saw Ashton laying on the bed-duck taped-as told he was.
"He really is duck taped." Hiro whispered. I shrugged and slowly approached him. I rubbed the numbing alcohol on his arm. I took the syringe and stuck it in his arm. He jerked awake-almost giving me a heart attack. His eyes cold and scary. He tried to get away from the tape that contained him. The blood was still filling up-hurry oh my god-almost there. Hiro and Disney were trying to keep him down, barely succeeding. IT FILLED. I grabbed Hiro and ran out while shouting "IT WAS A NICE VISIT BUT WEVE GOTTA GO!!!!" We were out of the apartment, breathing heavily. I put the blood into a little container and shut the lid tightly. Baymax walked over.
"Kaiya, Hiro, you're heart rates have elevated. I suggest rest and hydration."
"Thanks, Baymax." Hiro stated. I looked at him with the biggest awesomest-hugest-smile. "We did it." I breathed. I sat down the blood and syringe. And grabbed Hiro's hands pulling him up, I jumped up and down. "WE DID IT!!!" I chanted.
"WE DID IT!" He joined. I laughed and then stopped and thought about everything and what's going to come up next. I'm stocked! I mean I feel like a super hero! Or a ninja! "Hello..?" Hiro waved a hand in face, "huh what?!?"
He put his hands on his hips; "you were staring at me."
"Oh yeah, well your my boyfriend, can't I stare at you?!?" I crossed my arms and leaned back.
"As long as I get to stare at you." He winked and I hugged him.
"Stalker."
"You too!" Baymax joined our hug and picked us up. " it is -2' degrees, you might catch a cold or, high fever. You need to be warm." He turned on his heater. I soothed and relaxed my body. "Ah that's the good stuff." As Baymax carried us downstairs and took us home. Disney can give us our boards back tomorrow. I slowly drifted off into sleep as Hiro told me something about this song and Mochi oh I don't know! But soon enough I fell asleep.
I wake up and me and Hiro both sneezed-in sync- we looked at each others red cheeks. "I don't feel good." I spoke and sat up from the couch. "Me either." We were both stuffed up. "Baymax was-ACHOO!- right." Hiro said in guilt. Aunt Cass came in and crossed her arms at us. "H-h-hiya there." I nervously said. "Hi. Baymax told me everything, you've guys got some explaining to do in the morning, being that it's 4am. Gosh now look at you two! Sick. I'm a bad parent." She faced played and walked away. "Love you." Hiro said loud enough so she could here. "Yeah I love you too!" I said. I lay back down, and smiled at a thought. "I don't think he's a Cyclopes."
DID YOU FORGET SOMETHING?!? MUWAHAHA!!!!! You and Hiro are sick together😉I've been thinking about it and I need to call you guys something, comment something you guys would like to be called! LOVE YOU GUYS!