CHAPTER SIXTEEN: HERE WE GO

*BUZZZZZ* I felt against my little waist. It's time to get the blood test. YES!!!! I feel like a freaking spy! I got out of bed and rushed to my bathroom. I brushed my hair, and changed into warmer clothing. My 5SOS and Taylor Swift signed huge sweater, skinny jeans, and the Bennie Fred gave me as a get well gift when I was in the hospital. ALL WARM!!!! I grabbed the syringe and the numbing medication, now time to wake up Hiro!!! I silently went up to the main floor(the cafe) then upstairs. I leaped into Hiro's room. I sat the stuff down and starting bouncing up and down on his bed. No having to worry about hitting my head because of my shortness. "Wake up potato wake up!!!!" I whispered. He grumbled. "What is it Kai?" He grimaced. "Looks like somebody's cranky." I sat down.
"Is it time to go?"
"No I'm just waking you up for no reason wearing warm clothing and has a syringe and medication!" I said sarcastically.
"Okay alright I'm getting up." He sat up... In his normal day clothes...
"Whoa whoa whoa wait! You're wearing your normal clothing as your pajamas?!?"
He checked his outfit. "Well, only for tonight bec-"
"Okay okay I get it Hamada." I smirked and kissed his cheek. "Meet me in the garage!" I chanted and(not so) quietly went downstairs into the café to grab a cookie, I stopped in my tracks.
"Oh no.." I whispered. "Oh my gosh! Kaiya sweetie!"
"H-h-hey Aunt Cass." I smiled and laughed nervously. My stomach got the best of me.
"What are you doing? Are you going somewhere...this late? What's in the b-"
"MOVIES." I gritted. I realized that's a good white lie. "Yeah..." I whispered. "Yeah! The movies! A little late night movie premiere of Insurgent!"
"I thought that didn't come out unt-"
"WE GOT TICKETS." I gritted again, am I really that bad at lying? Oh man this is not going to be easy. Just then Hiro came down and stopped his mouth in an "o" shape and his face in a "oh hellnaw" face. "AND THERES MY MOVIE PARTNER DATE!" I smiled. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the garage. "Okay bye love you Aunt Cass!"
"You guys want a-"
"NO WERE FINE!" We said in sync.
We shut the garage door. We looked at each other and laughed. "Movies?" He snickered.
"I had like 2 freaking seconds and when she's mad she's scary! Remember when we had that flour fight and got some in a customers eyes and she was all yellin at us?!?"
"Yup! You started it." I gasped "NU-UH! You did mister!"
"No way!" I laughed at his denial. I walked over to my side of the garage, grabbed my longboard along with Hiro's and turned to him. He was getting on Tadashi's scooter.
"Do you know how to drive that thing?!?" I was stunned! That thing hasn't been driven in like... I dunno a long time!
"Sure..." Oh god no I'm not dying! Nope nope! Even though I might because what I'm doing with Ashtyn is a pretty dangerous task and I'm surprised Hiro is gonna do this with me!
"I'm riding this," I lifted up my board and sat his down. "I ain't dying tonight."
//////////////////////////////////time skip to Ashtyn's apartment//////////////////
I stopped at the complex. "Well! Here goes nothing, I'll tell Disney were here and to make sure he's asleep, and asleep good." I said. We went inside, and followed the directions she gave us. Apartment 1313(MM{Mickey Mouse}lol duh💁). I texted her were here. I was fiddling with my fingers and rocking back and forth. I'm scared. I'm not gonna hide it. I'm terrified. So much can go wrong; I could get Hiro or Disney hurt, myself being stupid, other people could get involved, oh my gosh so many things. But we're here, and it's gonna happen. "Hey..." Hiro cooed. He grabbed my hand and looked me straight in the eyes. "It's going to be okay, YOURE gonna be okay. Trust m-"
"I'm not worried about ME, I'm worried about you. And-"
"Hello I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion."
"Baymax?!?" Me and Hiro said in sync. What is he doing here?!?
"Buddy, you've got to go home!"
"I was alerted when Kaiya's neuro-" Disney opened up the door. Her normal dyed hair, piercings, Bennie, and glasses. "He's passed out." Me and Hiro looked at each other.
"Let us pray for cyclops." I smiled. "Prayer done."