CHAPTER EIGHT: BECOMING FAMOUS

ON SATURDAY
KAI POV
Everybody sat in there chairs I arranged for them and had a copy of my album on each chair. "Okay guys! I'm so excited that I've finished the album! I really hope you like the songs! I will start with number one and go up from there!(I will give credits to the artists in the next section of the book!) I looked what number one is. 1: Blank Space. "My first song is called Blank Space and it's about how I have a good and bad side to me and yeah here we go!" I grabbed my guitar. "Nice to meet you where you've been? I can show you incredible things. Magic madness heaven sin." I finished and all my friends clapped. "Thanks!" I laughed. "My next song is called Breathe me, it's about depression and hurting yourself or suicide. And you just want to be loved but you realize nobody is there to love you." I sat down on the piano. "Help. I have done it again...." I finished and Honey was crying so i comforted her and said it was just a song. 3: Not about Angels. "My next song is called not about Angels. It's about how you love someone and they're forced to go away or in my case, have died. Hope you like it!" I sat down by my ukulele and started playing. "So is it right dance this line?... How unfair it's just our luck." 4: Mean. 5: All I Want For Christmas Is You. 6: Centuries of immortals. 7: Dear Future Husband. 8: All Of Me. 9: Cool Kids. 10: I'll be there for you. 11: Amnesia. "Thanks guys!!!" All my friends came around me. "Guess what I did?!?!?!" Honey Lemon squealed. "What?!?" " I recorded all of this and and AND! I sent this to Ellen and she wants you on her show!!!" Oh my gosh, NO WAY!!!!! OMG!!!! "NO WAY!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!" I jumped on her and she held me. "How much do you weigh?" "Maybe like 85? I'm far too underweight!" "Your so light!" I laughed. "Oh and I don't know if this is important but I see a lot of flashing lights and commotion outside, just saying." Fred said. "PAPARAZZI?!? ALREADY!!!!!????" "I can't believe it...!!!!!"