CHAPTER THREE: THE PARTY

"SURPRISE!!!" Hiro took off my blindfold and revealed a surprise to me! Luke, Tadashi, Aunt Cass, and some other people were all there. I haven't seen Luke I a year! "Luke!" I squealed and bear hugged him, I felt him hug back. "Kai! How've you been?" He questioned and pulled away from the hug. "Oh... Just great!" I stepped back from him. "Oh gosh guys!!! I- jus-thank you so much!" I giggled. "Oh! Kai, let me introduce you to some of my friends. This is Gogo Tomango." Tadashi gestured to a hipster girl with short black hair with a purple streak in it. She popped her gum.
"Hiieee!!" I waved.
"Sup?" She replied.
"This is Honey Lemon."
"Oh hello! You must be the girl that Hiro talks oh so much about!" She said quickly. I looked back at a blushing Hiro, awe he's so cute when he blushes!-Wait no-not like that!
I giggled "um.. Sure yeah erm I guess it's me!!!" I replied.
"This is Wasabi."
"Wasabi?"
"One time!"
"Sorry.. But hello! Nice to meet you! I greeted.
"And this is Fre-" Fred coughed. Tadashi rolled his eyes. "This is Fredzilla."
"Um hello Fred-I mean Fredzilla!"
"Hey!" Just then Aunt Cass came in with an envelope that had my name on it and the SFIT logo on it. Oh my gosh! "Cass..." I started. I have no idea what to say. She handed me the envelope that I tore open in a heartbeat. I read the note/letter so fast....blah blah blah blah.. Okay right here! "Kai Hailey Smith you have been accepted into our college! See you on December 5th 2014!!!" It read. "IVE BEEN ACCEPTED!!! HAHAHA YES! I CANT BELIEVE IT! I can't believe it! I can't believe it. I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!" I squealed and dance around in circles holding the paper close to me, never wanting to let it go. I don't know who it was but I cupped my face and started crying tears of joy, they took me in their arms. Then along with everyone else. "I love you guys. I really do." I smiled and wiped my tears with my sweater. I was really short for a thirteen-fourteen year old. So I was about half way to Hiro's head. And up to Luke's shoulders. And everyone else's chests! Yup... Short girl problems! But it's great though, because when ever I hug Hiro we have that perfect line up that my head is right where is hear is and I always hear it beat. It's amazing. We pulled away from the hug. Immediately Aunt Cass came out with some key lime tarts. I gladly took the first one and stuffed it in my face. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!" I smiled. Hiro gestured to his mouth while trying not to crack up. I touched my mouth to find key lime goo. "O well!" I said but it didn't sound like that. It sounded like "njovjofencjjkefbvefjk" For the rest of the morning we just talked and ate and played twister and did things like that. Luke came up to me. "Hey you." "Sup!?!" "So do you and maybe um-" he was cut off by Honey Lemon. "EVERYBODY LETS GO TO THE MALL!!!" "WOHOO!!!" We all got in the van. Um there's no room for me... I plopped down on Hiro's lap. "Hope Ya don't mind potato!" I referred to this morning. "Ha-ha." He spat. "At least I'm not the one who fell asleep on the piano..again." I laughed. Just then Blank Space by Taylor Swift came on. "THIS IS MAH JAM!" I was trying to sing as quiet as I could because I didn't want to show off. Hiro was just staring at me. I looked at him and smiled. I came up to where our noses were touching and I squinted. "Screaming crying perfect storms I can make all the tables turn. Rose garden filled with thorns." "Oh really?" He asked. And smirked. "But darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream!" I told him. "Defiantly!......oh um I s erm.." He blushed so many shades of red. "Awe!" I ruffled his hair and went back to the song. Today has been the best day of my life so far. I may not have parents, or siblings or very many friends. But I do in fact have a family. A family member is one who is in your heart. Everybody in this car is my family. And that's all I need... All I need.