CHAPTER TEN: GOODNIGHT KISSES

💕LOOK WHAT I FOUND! SOOO CUTE! ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY💕
We finished our dinner. Kai was still napping. "Should we wake her up?" Asked Honey. "We should pull one of those pranks on her that you see for Sasquatch!" Suggested Fred. I smirked at the thought. "Not bad, Fred." He rubbed his hands together evilly. "Well what should we do?" Gogo asked, she liked this plan. Hmmmmm..... "Has she seen the Conjuring, right?" Asked Wasabi. Me and Aunt Cass nodded. "I got it!" I said. So here's the plan. We'll pull up a picture of the doll and then wake her up and she will be staring right at it! She hates that doll. I told the team the plan and they agreed. I snuck Kai's phone from her. Her screen saver was of all of us taking a groupie. There's a password! Ugh! I tried my name, no. Then potato. Yes! Her wallpaper was of me and her. I smiled. I went to Safari and pulled up a picture of it. "Got it!" I exclaimed. I put the picture right by her eyes. "KAIYA!" I shook her awake frantically. She woke up, her eyes widened and she screamed and grabbed a hold of Honey and crawled in her lap. "ITS REAL!" "Kaiya, it's okay it was just a prank!" Honey told her. She looked at me. Her face is red of embarrassment in front of the whole restaurant. She sat back down and punched my shoulder. "Ouch!" She smirked. "I'm hungry." She took my last piece of orange chicken and stuffed it in her mouth. "Mmm!" "Hey! That was mine!" "Well you took my dignity so I took your food. See how this relationship thing works." She motioned with her fingers at me and her. I sat back and smirked. "Oh really? So then I can eat your food?" I handed her her food that was in a to-go box. "NO WAY!" She grabbed the box and tried opening it. Wasn't working. "Here let me he-" Kai took a knife and jabbed it into the box so an opening formed. "Food😍!" She gobbled down a lot of food, like a lot. "Be careful you'll choke!" "You sound like Ashton." She smirked. "What?!? How?" "Seriously?" She asked then swallowed her food. "He would always say 'be careful. Haven't heard what comes of curious minds?'" She smiled. "Well I don't blame him. You are something!" She rolled her eyes. "LETS DITCH THIS FUNERAL!" Fred exclaimed. Me and Kai face palmed. "Too soon." We said in sync. "My bad, LETS DITCH THIS TACO STAND!" "We're at a Chinese restaurant." Honey Lemon muttered. "LETS DITCH THIS CHINESE RESTAURANT!" "There Ya go!" Gogo said. We all stood up and left. Kai intertwined her fingers with mine. She smiled a cheesy, but cute, smile. "You killed the vibe." "DONT STOP BELIEVING!" Is she serious? Like really. Wow... Alrighty then! We got to the car she opened up the trunk. "Is that safe?" Asked Wasabi. "Sure it is!" Kai said. "Be careful!" Aunt Cass said. Kai had a straight face. And just sat there. She perked up. "Anyone wanna join mah?!?" "No I don't wanna die." "No thank you." "I CALL SHOT GUN!" "There's no seat belts!" I looked at her. "Sure!" We got in the trunk and laid down. She snuggled up on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her. "I'm SO tiered." She said with a yawn. "What kind of crazy stuff do you even dream about?!?" I asked. "I actually have no idea. They just come and go you know, kind of like stars. They're there every night but you don't remember each and every one. Each night it's different." She said. "You should be an author." "Naw!" "YAS!" "Whatever!" "I'm going to bed... I'm mean I'm going to trunk? Or I don't know!" She exclaimed. I laughed. "Luckily, I know what you mean." "Night Hiro, love you❤️" "I love you too Kai." I kissed her head. "We'll be together forever right?" "Longer then forever." And just like that we fell asleep.