CHAPTER ELEVEN: MEETING BAYMAX

KAI POV
Wow! Morning time already?!? I sat up and smelt a tasty breakfast of my favorite strawberry pancakes! I stretched my arms and looked at my new room. It's beautiful. I love it! Is that... Baymax? I've actually never met him. Strange right? I looked in the mirrors.(there's mirrors on the wall😊.) I have messy hair, but that's okay. It's a weekend! I stood up and just walked over to Baymax. There was a squeaky piece of wood that has always stuck up. And guess what? Yay congrats I stubbed my toe on it. "OW!!! OH MAN!!! OUCH!!!" I sat down and breathed heavily. There was a Thorne in it. Great. Baymax deflated. He waved. "Hello. I am Baymax. Your personally health care companion. I have heard a sound of distress. What seems to be the problem?" "Oh, hi Baymax! I'm Kai, or Kaiya. And it's okay I just stubbed my toe and got a thorn. That's all." "On a scale from one to ten please rate your pain." These faces appeared on his stomach. "A zero? I'm fine, thank you." I said. "I will scan you now." "Wait no don't scan me!" Yeah I wanted to meet Baymax. But not like this. This was a disaster, like my hair. "Scan complete." "UNBELIEVABLE!" "You seem to have a chip of wood on the bottom of your right big toe. I shall take it out now." His fingers turned to tweezers and he pulled the thorn out and put a bandaid on it. "All better?" "All better." I smiled. "You have been a good girl, Kaiya. Have a lolly pop." He offered me a sucker. FREE CANDY! "Cool!" I popped the sucker in my mouth. "Mm!" "I can not deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care." "Well then, I am satisfied with my care!" He walked over to his red box and shrunk. Not bad Tadashi. Not bad at all. I looked down at my pjs. Short shorts with a big tee shirt. My dads to be exact. In my opinion, it still smells like him. I went upstairs to the kitchen. Hiro had just come downstairs too. He's already dressed and everything. I gave him a dirty look. "What?" "How can you get ready that fast?" "I wake up at 5..." "ON A WEEKEND?!?" "Sure. Why not?" "Ugh." I sat down on the floor in front of the couch and turned on the TV. YAS GREYS ANATOMY!!!! I perked up. Hiro sat down on the couch and smirked at me. "What?" "Your drooling." "WHA?!?" Oh snap! I was! The patient is so cute😍 I wiped my drool with my sleeve. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" "Coming!" Hiro said. "Kai. Kai? Kai?!" "Huh? What?" "Come'ere." He picked my up by my feet like Tadashi did on the day of my birthday. "PUT ME DOWN!" He dragged me to the kitchen. And plopped me down in a seat. "Good morning kids!" Aunt Cass sat our plates down. YUM! I started eating while she was talking about her customers. I rested my hand on my face. I stared at Hiro. I made a weird face. Then he looked at me and made a weirder face. GAME ON! This went on for five minutes until Cass caught us. ".....okay!" She opened up the sop and cleaned up. Me and Hiro went to my room. "What should I wear today?" "I dunno. It's kinda warm out today so maybe..." We looked through my wardrobe. "This shirt, this belt, this skirt?" "Yeah" "great!" I went in the bathroom got changed and did my hair. " What shoes?" He held out my pink converse with a pink bow at the top of them. "Great idea!" I slipped them on. We walked up stairs hand in hand. I looked at this cute couple. A girl about 15 and a boy about 17. The boy looked so familiar. The girl had red hair, a Bennie, gorgeous green eyes, and nerdy glasses. The boy was tall and handsome. I walked up to him letting go of Hiro's hand. "Hello, what's your first and last name?" I asked. "I'm not a stalker, it's just that you look really familiar." He smiled. "I'm Ashton." "Ashton Smith." My brother is alive.