CHAPTER FOURTEEN: SANFRANSOKIO INSTITUTION OF TECHNOLIGY

KAI POV
*BEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!* "OH MY GOSH MURDER!!!" The cold hard wooden ground met my face. I lift myself up with my arm and sat down. I looked at my broken arm. Still broken. I stood up. And went to my vanity. "Wow! Mirror mirror on the wall whom is the one with the messiest hair of them all?....obviously me-" Hiro walked into my room, "never mind. Hiro? Is that you? Or were you possessed?" I joked. "Ha-ha." He bitterly said.
"I wouldn't be talking." He joked. "Ha-ha." I mimicked him. "Whatever Kai. Cass is making eggs, bacon, and pancakes." "Great." "You nervous?" "No." "You sure?" I mumbled. "Well I'm a little, but not a lot." He hugged me. "You'll love it there." "I hope so!" "I KNOW so." He smiled his toothy smile. "Need a brush?" I asked. "No I'll just wet it down." "Sit down, you need to brush your hair." "B-" "Nope! Your brushing your hair, Hiro, please? For me?" I begged. "Fine, ONLY for you." He sat down and I brushed his messy hair. Still messy. "It's not AS bad." I cooed. "I told you." "You didn't tell me crap." I smiled. "Well I said to just wet my hair down-" "I'll try that." I grabbed Hiro and went into my bathroom. I wet my hands with sink water and rubbed my hands on Hiro's hair. It worked. "Told you." "Yeah... Now you do my hair!" That'll give him a challenge. I raced to the vanity and handed him the brush. He brushed and brushed and brushed my hair. "Done." "You should work at a hair salon!" He put his hands on his hips and stuck out his chest. "I know, I would say so myself." He gloated. I smiled. "Don't push it." He stopped. "Right." I laughed and ruffled
his hair. "I was only joking." "Oh, I SO knew that-" "not." He looked at me with a straight face. I was scared, I'm actually scared of my boyfriend making a straight face at me. "ANYWAYS! I'm going to use your sweatshirt today." "What makes you think that?" "Because I have it hidden where you'll never find it!" He rolled his eyes. "Okay, but be up in 10 minutes." He walked upstairs. "OKAY!" I shouted. "I'm still in your room." "Oh. Okay." I heard the door close and I grabbed my phone and turned on some music. "AHLALALALA! Met this girl late last year she said don't you worry if I disappear. I told I'm not really lookin for a friend." LOVE THIS SONG! I took of my pajamas and put on my regular outfit. Skinny jeans, converse, and a big sweatshirt, of course my hair loosely curled to my waist. "I don't wanna know that babe AHLALALALA!" The song finished. "Are you? Are you coming to the tree? Where they strung up a man, they say who murdered 3. Strange things did happen here no stranger would it be. If we met at midnight in the hanging tree." I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, did deodorant, put on some Wonderstruck and fixed my hair. The song was only half way through but oh well. I turned it off and went upstairs. I was engulfed by the aroma of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Ashton looked at me, but that's it. "Good morning!" Disney greeted. She hugged me. "Morning!" I said. "What's up with Ashton?" I whispered. "He doesn't know if he should forgive you or not. He's still pretty mad about all of this." She whispered back. "Oh, okay." Disney walked back to Ashton and said something that I'll probably never know. Ashton glared at me. My eyes widened and I slowly shuffled away. "If looks could kill..." I trailed off into Hiro's ear. He laughed. "Kai, Hiro honey I've got your plates over here at the table." Aunt Cass said. "Okay!" Me and Hiro were about to walk over there when somebody picked me up by my feet an carried me upstairs. I was sat down on Hiro's bed and the door was closed and Ashton grabbed my shoulders. "Who the hell do you think you are?!?" He stormed. "What?" I looked into his eyes and i didn't see an innocent, sweet, caring brother. I saw a mad, insane, and burning brother. It scared me. I fell back. "Get off of me." "Why did you put Disney and yourself in danger!?!" "I-I-I didn't mean too!" I scoot back until I was in the corner of the room. I don't like this. "Get off Ashton." I said firmly with out my voice cracking from the tear that are not going to fall. "No."
"Ashton please."
"No."
"Ashton."
"No."
"Ashton let me go!"
"No!"
"HIR-" I squealed. Ashton covered my mouth and pushed me up against the wall. Why is he doing this???? He's gone so mad!!!!! I bit his hand and he dropped me. I hit the ground. Hiro opened up the door. He looked at me and then Ashton. Ashton looked at Hiro. "GO! HIRO!" He ran to me instead and carried me out of the room. I hoped down from his arms and locked and closed the door. "So how about that breakfast?" I asked.
"What was that all about? Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine, I dunno. I guess he just went mad." Hiro pulled me into a hug.
I hugged back. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Sure." We walked downstairs hand in hand. We grabbed our bags and a piece of toast being that we couldn't have breakfast. We walked out of the Lucky Cat Cafe. We walked and talked about making an update on Baymax. We reached SFIT, it was glorious, ginormous! "Ready?"
"LETS DO THIS THING!"