1- I'm Back

Your Pov

I'm back. I came here to surprise my sister, Santana, who I haven't seen in over a year. She's my best friend and we always support each other in everything we do, but with our parents' divorce happening, Santana ended up staying in Lima with my mother while I had to go to Chicago with my dad. At first we saw each other all the time, but then we just started having the weekends, and exactly 1 year ago our connection was totally cut off.

And then there's Brittany and Quinn, they are both my best friends, Britt is totally affectionate with me and vice versa we treat each other like family, but Quinn is another story, since we were little we always had a crush on each other, we had our first kiss together and we started dating when we were 12 years old.

In the beginning it was innocent thing, because we were just kids, like we always exchanged candies on the playground and protected each other against any nasty comments, but when we were 14 things got hotter and that's when Quinn's father Russell found out, he kicked me out of his house and after that I never went back there, but I continued to date Q. But Judy, Quinn's mother, always treated me well, even after what happened, I felt comfortable with her.

When I was 15 the day came for me to leave and I did the worst thing possible and couldn't say goodbye to Quinn so till this day I don't know how she reacted, but I kept getting news from her through Santana who told me about the pregnancy and everything else.

For some time now I started to have a lot of problems with my father, in fact I always had, but in the past I had my mother and Santana to take me in and protect me, now I only have the whores my father brings home, and they are not always friendly. But the last straw was when he pressured me to have the surgery, it's no secret to anyone I know that I'm not a normal girl, during my mother's pregnancy, there was a problem with the chromosomes, and I was born with a penis, however Santana was born a "normal" girl.

Anyway, the surgery he's been pressuring me to do is to get rid of this defect, but every time I denied it claiming that it is a part of me whether he liked it or not. Then in the middle of the night I decided to pack my bags. I took the keys so I took my bike and went out my bedroom window, as I already had a nice amount of money saved so fuel was not an issue.

But now here I am, in my sister's high school parking lot, McKinley High, getting off my bike and drawing the attention of everyone around me, I was wearing ripped black jeans with a tank top that left my belly button and my tattoos showing, wearing dark glasses, hair thrown back, and with my leather jacket in hand I decided to enter the school, people were getting out of my way as if I were a shark and they were fish, but I'm not complaining, you know. I like to cause fear, but I finally had a destiny so I went looking for a teacher who from what my sister described to me has a strange obsession with vests and a chin that looked like a baby's butt.

I was almost at the end of the hall when I bumped into someone, it was a red-haired woman, who immediately took some alcohol gel from her pocket and started to rub it in her hands, but she then looked at me with a strange face and asked.

"Are you new? I've never seen you here before" redhead asked me and I decided to introduce myself "My name is Y/n Lopez, and yes I'm new" I told her with a smile but she looked at me in confusion "By any chance you know Santana Lopez?" She asked again and I smiled at the mention of my sister "Yeah she's my twin" the redhead smiled and nodded her head.

"Well I am Mrs.Pillsbury and I'm McKinley's guidance counselor, so anything you need you can ask me" as I already had a plan on how to surprise Santana and for that I needed a Will Schuester I decided to ask "By any chance would you know where Mr.Schue is? I need him for something" she smiled at the mention of the teacher and I was slightly startled as it looked like she was going to burst with joy and start screaming.