19 - New York Bitch!!

A/n: not the last chapter of season 2

Your Pov

Okay, right now we are at the Lima airport waiting for our flight. Everyone is excited, especially Rachel and Kurt, but me and Santana are grumpy as hell because our mom woke us up with buckets of water since we didn't wake up on the first time she called.

"Aright guys in a few minutes our flight is going to be here and they are going to call us so I wanna know if someone is exited" Mr.Schue said and Rachel and Kurt screamed like little girls "Shut your dumb ass up" me and Santana screamed at them and they stopped "It's 4 am. Four in the freaking morning stop being so happy and start being grumpy" I said to them and they sat back on their seats, i put my hood on and my hands in my pockets.

"Wait it's not possible that you guys are not exited" Tina said and we rolled our eyes "Alright I am excited I even brought my skimboard and skateboard so I can use it on some big puddles, the lake and the skate park" I told them and felt Quinn put her hand on my tight "When you go use your skimboard or skate take me with you cause I don't want any hoes checking you out and it really turns me on" Quinn said in my ear and I whimper and nodded while she just smile at me and kissed my cheek like it was nothing.

"Flight 3228, from Ohio to New York please come to the gate 8" the flight attendant speaks into the loudspeaker and we all took our luggage and went to the gate, when we got on the plane I was sitting with no one from McKinley, but there was a woman to my left side and a little boy on my right side, he must be about 5 or 6 years old, he had curly blonde hair and green eyes. I think he is this woman's son because they look alike. When the flight was about to take off the kid started to cry and both me and the woman turned to him.

"Hey buddy" I said and he looked at me with tears in his eyes "Can you hold my hand? I am really scared of planes and I notice you are a very strong boy so can you help me" I asked and the boy nodded and held my hand after sometime I noticed he stopped crying but was still holding my hand "What's your favorite superhero?" I asked and he smiled and took a spider man doll from his lap "Spider" he said with a smile and waved the toy in front of me 

"Really mine too" I said and high fived him. I was lying. My favorite superhero is the Black Widow but he doesn't need to know that. For the rest of the flight I was talking to the little boy, who's name I learned was Jason, about superheros, cartoons and anything else really. I also learned that the woman beside me is his mother and her name is Kate and we also talked for a bit.

When the plane was going to land Jason started to cry again and I lifted the armrest that was separating us and pulled the boy closer to me and when the plane shook again Kate took my hand squeezing it tightly. I wanted to ask her to take her hand off but I felt sorry for her because she seemed to be very scared. When everything stopped shaking and the plane stopped moving the boy was still with his head buried in my belly.

"Sorry for that" Kate says, taking her hand off mine "It's alright, we all got fears" I responded and helped them get their bags. I met with the glee people outside of the plane and saw Mr.Schue waiving me over.

"Hey guys sorry for taking so long" I said and got next to Quinn "Okay everyone first we are going to the hotel-" Mr.Schue was cut short when Jason screamed my name "Bye Y/n" he waved at me "Bye buddy" I waved back "Who are them?" Mr.Schue asked "Oh that is Jason, the little boy i was next to on the plane, he was scared so I started to talk to him to calm him down" I said and Quinn put her hand around my waist "And that is his mother? Damn you lucky son of a bitch" Puck said pointing to Kate who also waved at me and I waved back, she also send me a wink and i pretend to not see it but Quinn did and grip my arm tightly. 

"It wasn't like that Puck they were just scared because of the plaine so I let them grab my hands. Besides, I am already in love with someone amazing" I said and kissed Quinn's neck making her blush "I still didn't like to hear that you let a pretty woman hold your hand" she whispered to me and I pouted while she smiled.