41 - Prom-a-saurus

Your Pov

"Hello is someone there" I heard someone say on the other end of the light and I froze, my hands got sweaty and my body trembled, not in a good way. I then took the phone away from my ear and actually confirmed that she was actually calling me "Di-Diane?" I stuttered out and left the room while closing the door behind me and walking back and forth in the hallway.

"Hi Y/n" she answered back and I leaned against the wall breathing heavily "What do you want? I did what you asked and stopped contacting you" i said and this time i could hear he movements on the other end of the line, while he was sighing before i heard a door close and everything was quiet for a few "I know i was a little rude to you" she said and i let out a sarcastic laugh.

"A little?" I repeated and let out another sarcastic laugh "You broke our contract just because I am a girl with a penis, then when I tried to contact you, you told me you were going to get a restraining order against me and just because of what? A stupid comercial" i said alredy getting angry as i recall everything that happend "I know and I'm so sorry" she said and i just scoffed "I don't belive you" i said.

"It's true I regret ending the contract with you for months now" she said and I shook my head "Can we at least talk in person?" she asked after sometime and I let out a sigh "Meet me at the Lima bean in 20 minutes" I answered after sometime "Okay, good, see you there" I could practically hear her smile from the phone.

"Bye" I said and hung up. With a deep breath I walked into the room only to find Quinn and Lorenzo still asleep on my bed, but this time Enzo was with his face in Quinn's stomach and she was with her hand on his hair. I decided to take a quick picture then leave them a little note telling my girlfriend I was going to Lima bean and would be back soon. After that i put my sweater on and grabbed my skateboard going to the coffee shop.

When i walked in the place i looked around and found Diane sitting on a table with a cappuccino in her hand and she was also looking through some papers that i didn't recognize. First I went towards the bartender and ordered my hot chocolate with marshmallows. Then I made my way back and sat on the chair that was in front of her.

"You're early" she said and put the cappuccino down "Wanted to get this over with" i responded and she nodded before placing both hands on the table "I want you on my agency" she said and i scoffed and let a sarcastic laugh "Wait you are serious?" I asked after sometime and she nodded, "Why now?" I asked again and she sighed before taking something out of her purse. "Your girlfriend, Quinn Fabray and your sister Santana Lopez came to my office and gave me some pictures of you, in a professional photoshoot"

"They also showed me videos of you dancing and told me about the accident" she said and I clench my jaw, not knowing if I am happy that they did this for me or angry that they went behind my back like that "These pictures are amazing, you can be a professional model" she said while putting the pictures on the table making me look at it with a proud smile but i soon turn back to her with a blank face "Are you taking me back out of pity? Because of mine and Quinn's accident?" I asked her but she just shook her head.

"Like I said , I always saw talent in you. What I did was a harsh decision and I regretted it and for that I'm sorry" she said "How do I know you are not going to leave again?" I asked and this time it went all silent "Because I'm here apologizing to you, I don't do that, like ever, not even with my husband" she said and I cracked a smile and she did too.

"And because this time i already signed my part of the contract, so if you sign it, it's going to be official" she said and this time my jaw hung open. My dreams were never this close to becoming true. "I ...... I don't know what to say" I replied to her and she just smiled before getting the last sip of her cappuccino. "I will give you sometime okay?" she said and i just nodded while looking at the contract "Just please give it a shot okay?" she said before leaving me alone with my thoughts.