35 - Heart

A/n: Hope you all enjoy and please tell me what you think in the end <3

Your Pov

Right now I was at the kitchen getting Quinn's breakfast ready so I could take it to her upstairs. It had strawberries, orange juice, bacon and some pancakes with syrup, but mostly bacon since she loves it so much, she will love it at least I hope she does. Before I could take it up the stairs, Santana and Brittany came down and into the kitchen while holding hands.

"Wow this smells good" Santana said and wrapped her arm around Brittany's waist "Here britt britt" I said and gave her a strawberry and she smiled brightly and kissed my cheek "Happy valentines week" I said to her and when Santana went to grab one I smack her hand away with a loud slap "What was that for?" she said massaging her hand.

"You can't have one till you apologize to me for eating all my candy" I told her, because two days ago she got all my lollipops and ate them, she just pouted and nodded "Sorry" she said and I smiled and handed her a strawberry "Now I'm going up stairs to wake Quinn up" I said and grabbed the tray and headed to the stairs.

I managed to open my door with the elbow and saw that Quinn was still sleeping, she was snuggling on my pillow and with one of my shirts that looked way too big on her, I smiled and put the tray on the nightstand and started to kiss her cheek trying to wake her up.

"Hummm stop" she whined but I just chuckle and continue "Come on, I have a surprise for you" I said in her ear and she open one of her eyes making me chuckle "Yes baby, i got you something" I said and took the hair out of her face "Happy valentines week" I said and she sat up leaning against the headboard with a lazy smile on her lips i put the tray on her side and sat on her side too, that way the tray was between us.

"Thank you baby" she said and I kissed her lips "Anything for you" I told her and kissed her forehead "You made canadian bacon, my favorite" I nodded and she kissed me "I love you" I whisper and pecked her lips over and over "Here try this" I said and gave her a fresh strawberry, she gave a big bite and her eyes widen at the taste "Good right?" she nodded and grabbed one more. We continued to eat and talk till our time was up and we had to get ready for school.

"I love you angel" Quinn said while I hugging her from behind and putting my chin on her shoulder, she smiled and put her hands on top on mine "I love you baby, and if it's quite alright i need you baby for all those lonely nights, i love you baby, trust in my when i say" i sang softly on her ear making her laugh and turn around in my arms "You are the love of my life" she whisper to me and put the hair that was falling on my face to the back "Well, you are the love of my life too, so you are stuck with me" i told her and with a kiss on the forehead i hugged her close

"Y/n/n, Quinnie, let's go" Britt said on the doorway with a smile on her face. I laughed and broke off the hug with Quinn taking her hand and after we got out backpacks we went down to the garage "Can i drive?" Santana asked and we all turn to her like she was crazy "Hell no" we said together, making San pout and britt to chuckle but pushing my sister's head inside the car "Let's time you drove my car, i had to get you and a teenage girl from the hospital" i said and San crossed her arms, while i gave my phone to Quinn so she could put some music on.

"It's not my fault that the petty brunet thought it was a good idea to cross the road at night without warning" she says and i giggle at her. After some time we got to school and I opened the door for Quinn and Santana did the same with Britt then we got in and went to our classes.

"Hey, how were your classes?" I asked Quinn, wrapping my arm around her shoulder when the last bell rang "Urg...it was exhausting. And on top of that Mr.Wilson was wearing a really tight shirt so when he bend over to pick a pencil his shirt popped up. I'm preatty sure that it landed on someone's eye" Quinn said making me laugh while she just let out a giggle "Thank god i didn't see that" I said and she nodded, i grab her chin and turned to me so i could kiss her with a smile as we enter the god squad meeting and sat on the chair that were on Mercedes side.