5 - The Hocky Horror Glee Show

Your Pov

Ok, Monday was going to be awesome because I finally convinced Katherine to join the glee club and on Monday was going to be her first day. After Finn pushed me on the ground yesterday, Tuesday, I was not sure what was going to happen. I mean Quinn hasn't talked to me yet and we are supposed to go on a date tomorrow, if there's even a date.

Right now I am in my room dressing as a superhero because I'm going to the park with my aunt and my little cousin asked me to go as a superhero so that's what I'm doing, he is only 5 years old so it wasn't a big deal. I was dressed as batwoman, so my whole cloth was black including my cape, except for the bat signal that was red, and my mask only left my mouth and chin showing. I had red lipstick on, even though I hated to wear it. The clothes also show my muscles a lot and I liked it. I was in front of the mirror doing the final touches when Santana entered my room.

Y/n's outfit: 

"Don't say a word, this is for Lorenzo" she put her hands up in defense and I know she was trying so hard to not laugh "I just came here to tell you that the glee club are going to meet us there" i widen my eyes and she lost it and started to laug...

"Don't say a word, this is for Lorenzo" she put her hands up in defense and I know she was trying so hard to not laugh "I just came here to tell you that the glee club are going to meet us there" i widen my eyes and she lost it and started to laugh out loud and there were tears coming from her eyes.

"Come on it's going to be fun" I pout and we both went out and went in the car but before she closed the door I screamed and Santana jumped back "What happened?" she asked worried "You were going to close the door on my cape and it was going to wrinkle" I said with a pout she slapped my arm and went to the driver's seat.

When we got to the park I saw that the whole club was already there, minus Finn, including my mom, Judy, and Brittany's mom,Witney. I huffed and Santana laughed before getting out, she started to walk on their way and I could hear them.

"Honey, where is Y/n?" my mom asked and Santana smirked and started to laugh out loud, the glee club and and the mothers stare at the girl with confusion "I hate you so much Santana" I said as I approach the group everyone turn to me and their mouths drop, some of the guys and Quinn were looking hungry at me but all of the glee club and the moms started to laugh "Yeah, yeah very funny"

"Wow when people say you were a fighter I never picture this" said Mike with a chuckle "You guys can make fun all you want ok, because I got a good reason to be dressed like this" my mom laughed and said "Yeah to save the world right hon?" with that everyone started to laugh again "You guys are a bunch of meanies" i said with a fake pout and Mercedes came to me.

"Oh my poor muckin" she said and caressed my belly which made me giggle and that made them laugh harder, I smack her hand away and pout "You guys suck" I crossed my arms and turned away from them, making my cape fly in the air, and thank god it was still tied to my neck.

"Oh come on y/n/n I made you cookies" Judy said and I turned my head to her "What type?" she chuckled "Chocolate like you love" she said "Alright I guess I can forgive you" I said and ran to her and took a cookie "Do you want some milk, so you can stay strong and fight the bad guys?" she asked and my smile faded and everyone returned to laugh, but before I could reply I heard someone screaming Santana's name and I knew it was Lorenzo so I hid behind a tree.