43 - Goodbye

A/n: Important annoucemet at the end so please read it but for now enjoy the chapter

Your Pov

"Here" Quinn said and tossed to me a thong "You know ..... when i made that bet i was just playing babe" I said to her while giving her a nervous chuckle making her smile and hand me the panties "Go in now" she said and with sigh i grabbed the red thong and went inside the bathroom to put it on while hearing Quinn, Santana and Brittany laugh outside.

"You all suck" I said to them and started to take my pants and underwear off before putting the thing on and looking myself in the mirror. I got red from embarrassment and looked at my butt through the mirror. Then I grabbed one of the sides and I stretched a little but a noise outside distracted me causing me to let go and the panties hit my thigh realy hard and making a slaping sound causing me to scream in pain and a loud crack to sound through the bathroom and the girls laugh louder on the other side of the door.

"Come on we have to go to school" Santana said when I walked out of the bathroom while trying to adjust my jeans and the girls wiping away the tears in their eyes with a smile "How do you wear this shit?" I asked and tried to walk as normal as possible but that didn't happen, causing more laughter around the room.

"Hey mom" Brittany and Quinn said when we walked in the living room and Santana just smiled at them "What's with the long face hon? Is something sticking up your ass?" my mom asked without having no clue about the panties, making the girls look at each other before laughing like crazy once again.

"Just ignore them" I said and walked towards the coffee table where my car keys were. I bent over to pick them up and without noticing my thong panties were showing. It took a few seconds before I heard the three women gasp and put their hands on their mouths and giggle "They saw it didn't they?" I asked, still not turning around and I heard a hum coming from the three younger girls making me turn around and face the adults who were laughing their asses off on the couch.

"I lost a bet okay?" i said to them and threw my hands on the air "I can see that" my mom said still red from laughing and i rolled my eyes "Well, then good day, girl on the playboy magazine" Whitney said and Judy held her belly from the hard laughing "Have a good day" mom said and pushed one of the straps back and them let it go making me let out a small scream and everyone laugh and wipe their tears away "Bye" the other girls scream and we went towards the garage.

"Why are you adjusting yourself on the chair for like 5 minutes?" Puck asked me when I sat down for the history class next to him "I'm just uncomfortable" I said and squirmed around in my seat "Are you sure?" Finn asked and I nodded my head before crossing my arms and leaning back.

"Hey, Y/n can you give me back my pencil that I gave to you yesterday?" Rachel asked while sitting in front of us. I nodded and grabbed her pencil in my backpack before leaning forward and giving it to her while accidently raising my shirt a little "Oh my god" the boys said with a scream causing the whole class to look at us.

"Is there something you would like to share with the class Puckerman and Hudson?" The teacher asked with a small glare while looking at the boys that were trying to control their laughter "N-no miss Gunther" They answered before continuing to giggle, the teacher turned back around to the board and continued to write everything "Why are you wearing a thong?" Puck asked me with tears in his eyes while Finn was almost falling from his chair while holding his stomach from laughing so much.

"I made a bet with Quinn and the loser had to wear the thong for a whole day. So as you figure it out I lost the bet" I said and crossed my arms while the two continued to laugh. I guess Rachel heard what we were saying because she started to laugh too but more quietly making me facepalm myself and pout. Too many people know about this.