37 - Big Brother

Santana's Pov

In the middle of the way, all of our cars had to stop because there was a car accident and my heart clenched even more when I recognized Quinn's car. I immediately went out of the car together with the other members of glee club and our parents. As soons as we were about to get to the ambulance a police officer stopped all of us.

"That's my sister" I screamed and tried to pass again but the man blocked me. Everyone stopped talking when we saw Quinn being carried away in one ambulance. She was with a cut on her head, an oxygen mask and her clothes were full of blood making all of us have tears in our eyes, Judy immediately got in the ambulance together with her daughter.

"Noo!" I heard my mom scream and when I looked in her direction she was near Y/n's body on the stretcher. My sister also had some cuts on her head but hers were deeper than Quinn's. She was also wearing an oxygen mask and her arm was bleeding a lot "Y/N!!!" I screamed and fell on my knees while crying "I'm here" I heard Britt say in my ear as she hugged me tight.

Your Pov

I heard some beeping sounds around making me wake up. I looked around and saw my mom laying on the sofa and Santana sleeping on the chair next to her. I saw that I had some IV's on my hand and then it's when it hit me that I was in a hospital. Suddenly everything came back to me, and I started to panic, making the beep machine go crazy which caused my mom and sister to wake up. Santana came running to me and gave me a big hug. I looked at the calendar on the wall and found out that it had been 2 days since Rachel and Finn's wedding.

"San, call the doctor" my mom said and my sister immediately nodded and left the room "Here baby, drink some water" she said and handed me a water bottle "Where.....Where's Quinn?" I asked with tears in my eyes, fearing the worst "She's okay honey but she still didn't wake up" she answered and a tear slid down my face.

"She's awake" San said entering the room again but this time with a doctor "Good morning Ms Lopez" he said and came to my side and started to check up on me like, my heart racing, temperature, cuts and everything else. I looked down and saw that I had a cast on my right arm with some drawings which I assume was from Brittany and a thing wrapped around my ankle because I had sprained it.

"Well you had some concussions on your head which can make you have some complications in the future but nothing that could kill you" he said and i nodded while gulping "You may have some other complications like headaches, difficulty to decorate some stuff or sometimes at reading" he continue talking about medications i'm gonna have to take but he also said that if everything went well today i might be able to go home.

"Can I go see my girlfriend?" I asked and he just looked at me then at my mom "Please, i need to know if she's really okay" i begged them and he slowly nodded "But you have to go in a wheelchair is a hospital policy" he said and a nurse came in with a wheelchair. I slowly got up and stumbled a bit but thankfully my mom caught me then I carefully sat down and Santana rolled me in Quinn's room direction.

"Come in" I heard Judy's voice say when my mom knocked on the door "Hey J" my mom said entering the room with a sad smile "Hey. How 's Y/n?" Whitney and Judy asked and on the same time Santana rolled me in the room making me see that Brittany was also there and the three people widen their eyes "Your are awake, thank god" Whitaney said as she and Judy came towards me and hugged me carefully as possible and Brittany soon joined the hug.

"How....How is she?" i asked in a weak voice and rolled myself towards Quinn's bed where i saw her looking so peaceful but also so vulnerable, she had a few cuts on her arms and legs just like me "The doctor said she ummm......she probably won't feel anything from her waist down for some time" Judy said with a tissue in her hand and i turn to them with tears in my eyes.