3 - Grilled Cheesus

Your Pov

The news that Kurt's father had a heart attack spread like water, I was feeling bad for him. Burt is his only parent and being scared to lose him must be hard. Quinn and I haven't talked since I got down on her in the dance room and I just wanted to know why she's avoiding me. Did I do something wrong? Did she regret it? Ugh.

Anyway, right now I was in geography class and all of these thoughts were going through my head and I didn't even notice that someone was calling me until a paper ball hit my head. I was ready to scream at the dickheand that throuw the ball but when I turned around I saw that Quinn was looking at me, she pointed to the paper and I opened it.

'Meet me in the janitors closet before glee'

xoxo QF

I couldn't help the smile that was brought to my face, and the little blush but not talking about that part, I was gonna write an answer but the professor stopped and my dask "Hey Mrs.Williams what can I do for you today?" I said with a fake smile but with a flirting tone.

"You can give me that note that you have on your hand right now" I looked at Quinn and saw her panicking so i did the stupid thing I could think of and stood up and took out my lighter and started to burn the paper then I threw it on the floor and stap on it "Sorry Miss but it fell out of my hand" i said with a fake sad face she huffed and the class started to laugh, then got back to her desk and continue to teach wherever she was teaching.

Later that day I was passing my way through the janitor's closet when suddenly a hand grabbed my arm and pushed me inside. I got scared but then I noticed it was just Quinn so I relaxed.

"Don't do that again babygirl you scare me do death" I said and she let out a giggle, but she got serious and pressed me against the door, her hand go down and she started to take off my pants, I just smirked and lean down to kiss her neck, she pulled my pants down all the way to my ankle and that left me in my underwear and compression shorts, she then pulled them both down, and it was when my dick sprung free, all the 9 inches of it, she gasped and I smirked "I bet Finn pencil Hudson can't compete with this" I said but instead of her answering me she just got on her knees and took my leaking cock in her mouth.

My head hit the door with a loud tud but I was not close to feeling pain right now. A cry came out of my mouth, and my hips jerked, burying my thick shaft in Quinn's slick mouth "Fuck Quinn, so good" I moan and she started to go up and down on my dick faster, my hands were holding her ponitail guiding her on her movements, she started to gag on it and I lost it, my knees bucle and I almost fell, but I was able to hold myself, my toes curled.

"I'm gonna bust love" my heart start beating faster and faster, I got a feeling in my stomach that told me I was gonna cum "Here it comes" than I scream "Quinn" as I finally reach my climax "Fucking hell" I said trying to catch my breath, she let a little laugh then got up, I hold her by the waist and kiss her "I think we should go to glee now" she said against my lips and i couldn't help but get a little upset but nodded anyway.

Both of us walk in on the same time getting the attention from people in there, Santana raised an eyebrow and I blush, then sat next to Kurt, you put a confort hand in his and he surprisingly didn't let go, in fact he got closer, Quinn sat next to Santana and Brittany and they were talking about some cheerios thing, then Finn came through the door looking pissed and concern.

"Burt had a heart attack and you didn't tell me" he screamed at Kurt, I glared at the boy but he continued anyway so Kurt decided to responde.

"Well I'm sorry, I mean the first thing to do when your father has a heart attack is to call the child of his girlfriend and talk to him right" Kurt said in a sarcastic tone, Finn was gonna say something else but Mr.Schue came in and Mercedes got up from her sit "Mr.Schue i didn't know what to say to Kurt when everything happened so I'm just gonna sing it" Quinn and Tina stud up to and grab microfones.