45 - Britney 2.0

Your Pov

When I woke up, I realized that I was in a different room, it was all white and had some party things all over the place. Confettis, drinks, cups, empty bottles, chips. I was laying on the bed, more like almost falling out of it. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, while trying to adjust to the light, I heard some noise next to me making me look and see a pink goat eating some cheetos.

With a chuckle I got up and when I was about to get out of bed the bathroom door opened and Emmy came out of it with messy hair, rubbing her eyes. I laughed and walked closer to the mini bar, grabbed some cold water and tossed a bottle to her. She thanked me and sat in the bed while groaning.

"I think we went a little rough last night" she said and i nodded while sitting beside her "We sure did" I murmured, i looked behind us and saw the pink goat eating the pillows making me nudge Emmy and point at the animal "How did you get that?" I asked and she looked at me wide eyed.

"I thought you got it" she said and my eyes widened "Did we steal this? Fuck" i said and started to pace around the room while Emmy laughed on the bed. Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door making the both of you hold your heads in pain.

"Hey, give me my goat back right now!!!" a deep voice screamed and Emmy stopped laughing and looked at you with fear "I see you're not laughing anymore miss giggles" I told her with a smirk but she just punched my arm, while she was trying to get the goat i went to the door and open it, only to see a fat guy without a shirt, pink paint on his jeans and hands and an angry face.

"Hey. How are you doing?" I asked him and leaned against the door frame "I want Barney back, now" he said and I raised my eyebrow at him "Who's Barney?" i asked and he got more angry, i swear i saw smoke come out of his ears "The goat you and your little friend stole from me, you idiot" he says and i raised my eyebrow "Don't need to be so low" i said but he just continue to stare at me with anger "I'm sorry to ask this but, how exactly did we end up with your goat?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"You guys saw me in the lobby and said that it was your magical animal, then you started saying that his name was Quinn and disappeared, while your friend threw a bucket of pink paint on us" he says and i slowly nod my head while remembering everything that happens "Yeah, just one second" i said and close the door, walked over to Emmy and message my head.

"Give him Barney" I said to Emmy and she frowned "Barney?" she asks and i groan and walk closer her "The goat" i said and picked up the goat from her lap, making her pout, then i went to the door and open it "Here, he is" I said and the man took him from me and started to walk to his room "You will hear from our lawyers. Right boy? That's a good boy" he continue to talk with the goat while the one started to lick his mouth, making me gag. I closed the door and leaned against it "Hey did you know we were in a hotel this entire time?" Emmy asked from inside the closet making me chuckle "I kinda figure it out Ems" I said it back.

"Hey, do you think we can take these robes home?" she asks and shows me two black robes "Even if we can't, i'm gonna take them, this is fluffy as hell" I said and took one from her hands making her laugh and put the other one in her things "Hey do you actually remember where you got the pink paint from?" I asked her and she just looked at me before shaking her head "Maybe from a drug store?" she said confused and i laughed.

"We should get going," I told her while giving an yawn "How about we stay here for a few more hours and go to the pool?" she asked and after a few seconds i gave in and nodded, making her smile and go towards the bathroom so she could put on a bathing suit that she somehow found. I searched for my phone and when I finally found it I texted Quinn asking how she was but I didn't get a response, making me kinda sad and worried.