29 - Hold On to Sixteen

Your Pov

Alright so another week. Right now I was in my room talking by video call with my friends from back home and Sam. They were having a weird conversation about Sam's new job, stripper by the way, and were asking for him to do some moves and other stuff and guess the person that is loving this? Exactly Shawn. I swear he's almost bringing cash and screaming how hot Sam is.

"Dude. I just can't believe you're a stripper" I said to him with a small laugh "Yeah well i have to find a way to bring money into the house, so this was the best job for it" he says ashamed "Sammy, please don't be ashamed of this. You are only in this job for your family and I think that's awesome" I told him and he smiled appreciatively at me.

"So when can we see the next show?" asked Shawn, showing some money on the screen making us laugh. Told ya. "Actually I have to go now my shift is going to start soon" Sam said and we all cheer "Go white chocolate" I said and put my hands around my mouth so it would make more noise "Send a kiss do the police man" Shawn said and again we laughed and Sam left the call.

"So, when are you guys coming over?" I asked some time after and they all looked at me with smiles "We are getting there next week or after okay?" Jess answered me and I smiled at them "Good cause I want to spend a lot of time with you all. I miss you guys" I told them honestly "We miss you too Y/n/n" they said together making me smile "Enough of the sappy shit. Let's drink" Alisson said and we all raised our cups, that contain our special mix on it that we call Blue Explosion, which is basically made of vodka, sprite, blue gatorade and sweet tart worms.

"I thank the heavens everyday for making us have this drink idea" JJ said and we all laughed and nodded "Yeah this shit is good as fuck" I told them and once again they nodded "Alright guys you just have to warn me when your going to come because i need to pick you all up from the airport or trainstation" i told them "Okay, I promie to  take care of the children" Shawn said and the rest gasped in shock.

"What do you mean kids? Y/n is practically a five year old boy" Jess said and now was my turn to gasp in shock and offence "Hey i may sleep on my dinosaur pj's and play around with Lorenzo like i was his age...but that doesn't mean I'm a kid" i said crossing my arms and pouting which made them laugh and shake their heads "You're literally proving our point right now" Ali said and I quickly uncrossed my arms and put them behind my head like I was chilling but I ended up losing balance and falling backwards making them laugh.

"Whatever you guys suck" I said still on the ground but I could only hear their laughter "We love you" they shouted at me when I stood up I smiled and told them goodbye before closing my computer "Y/n, Santana!! Time for dinner" I smiled, yes today is pasta mine and Tana's favorite food. Oh no, i should get down there fast because San might eat all of it. I opened my bedroom door quickly and came face to face with my sister.

We looked at each other for a few moments and it was like those old movies where there were two men looking at each other like those old west movies to see who would shoot first but before I could do anything she started running. I quickly followed her. When we got to the stairs I gripped her pony tail and pushed back causing her to fall so now I was on the lead, I slide down the handrail and stopped at the end of the stairs but before i could go any further, Santana jumped on my back kicked my legs making me fall on the ground.

"That's not fair" i whined "Life is not fair" she responded and continue to run, i got up and started to follow her, on my way I got a brum and put it in front of her feet making her fall on the ground "Payback" I said and she flipped me off before getting up. We both continued this battle till we got to the dinner table and sat down but by then my hair was all messy and my cheek was red as for Santana she was with a mark on her nose and limping with the right foot.