6 - Never Been Kissed

Your Pov

I was in the gym with Sam, Puck and Finn, they were doing push ups and I was getting in a tub filled with ice and water, because the boxing practises were getting a lot of bruises on my body.

"Dude, how can you handle staying there?" Puck asked lifting weights "On my old school the boxing team, the Coach would make us stay in one of these every Monday for 1 hour so I just got used to it" I shrugged my shoulders "Guys I've got a problem" said Sam and everyone turned to him.

"You are out of chapstick?" I asked and he rolled his eyes "Don't even joke about it. Yesterday me and Katherine were making out on her bed and I was close to bursting in my pants" I cut him off "Ok I think we get it" he sigh "I just don't know what to do" then Puck said "You just have to think about something completely different that way you can enjoy it without ending to soon" all the boys nodded and I kinda agree with them.

"Yeah like Coach Beiste" said Finn and after that I just got my head under the water and tried to hold my breath long enough so I didn't have to listen to this dumb ass thing.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I was in my bedroom working on a song that I was going to show Mr.Schue when suddenly there was a knock on the front door. It was weird considering I was the only one home and my mom and Santana had their keys. I put my pencil, paper and guitar down and went downstairs.

"Hey how can I help y-what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked shocked as soon as i see the person on the door it was my worst nightmare "Well, well, well if it isn't my bosses daughter" the man, that I recognize as Jake one of my dad's security guard, said with a smirk showing his yellow tooth "You have to come with me your dad is worried" he said and tried to touch my arm but I move before he could "I'm not going back" I said as I approach him.

I present to you all your dad:

"Yes you are, your dad is ordering you to and I'm gonna bring you back even if I have to fight" I clench my jaw and when he tried to punch me I got his fist twisted and kicked him on his belly

Then he kicked my leg making me fall. He topped me and started to throw punches at my face. I tried to block them but I couldn't. It was too many. I turned us around and gave him a few punches before I was able to lift him and kick him out of the door. Now we were both standing on the front yard

"If you came back I will call the police" I screamed at his face and gave him one less punch then he ran down the street.

"Wow that was some good punches kiddo" said someone beside me, making me jump. I looked to the left and saw Coach Beiste, I widened my eyes and went towards her "How much did you see?" I asked nervously, "Almost all of it I live nearby and was walking to the supermarket" she said and I nodded and looked down "Could you not tell anyone?" she nodded but then gave me a concerned look "Looks like your eyebrow is bleeding" she said and I touched the spot and there was blood going down my face "Could you maybe help me?" I said and she nodded. We both went to my house.