16 - Born This Way

A/n: Metions of Abuse and slurs so if you are sensitive with this topic skip the parts. Have a good reading <3

Your Pov

We were all in the auditorium, I was on the floor leaning my back against Quinn's front while Mr.Schue was in front of us "Alright guys Nationals is just a few weeks away and it's time to bear down. Now you're singing at Regionals was amazing but your dancing was not the best. It's booty camp time" he said and clapped his hands and I stood up and helped Quinn do the same.

"Booty" me and Artie screamed and fist bump "Let's get going. Five, six, seven, eight" Loser Like me starts to play and everyone starts to do the choreography, then suddenly I saw Finn swing his arm and hit Rachel in the nose making her fall on the floor. I turned around and covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh out loud. The music stops and everyone looks at the two "I'm so sorry" Finn keeps saying over and over again.

"Are you ok Rachel?" Mr.Schue asks and I roll my eyes still trying to stop my laughter "I'm bleeding" she responds "Let's get you to a doctor" Mr.Schue tell her and Finn picks her up and they walk out of the auditorium and when the door slams shut I throw my head back and start to laugh "She fell like a slice of ham falling on the ground" I said and continue to laugh then the other start to join me and we all end up laughing.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Right now Rachel is in front of the glee club with a purple nose explaining to us that the doctor suggested she do a nose job so she can have a better voice and a pretty nose. I sat there frowning my eyebrows and feeling kinda guilty for laughing. I mean it was funny as hell but I don't think Rachel should get a nose job.

"I would get one like Quinn's for exemple and It would also get my voice to reach higher notes" she told us and I immediately shook my head "No way you're getting my girlfriend's nose. It would look too weird" I said but she just ignored me while Quinn gave me a kiss on my cheek "But what about the riskis. Rachel your voice is amazing you don't need to change it" Mr.Schue told her

"Now hold up a second. I heard Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz, I mean I wouldn't know because like medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there are things we wouldn't change about ourselves? I mean I'm sure Sam's been at the doctor's office and refilled pamphlets on mouth reduction. Artie probably thought about getting his legs removed since he is not using them anyways. And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looking into getting an eye de-slating" Santana said and Sam covered his mouth, Artie looked at her in shock and Tina rolled her eyes.

"That's extraordinarily racist" Tina said back "I'm keeping it real" Santana said like it was obvious "Sorry Santana but I am a beautiful person and I am in love with myself i wouldn't change a thing" Mike scoffed "Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today Tina? Self hating Asian" he said turning away from Tina and crossing his arms "My dancing kinda bothers me. I mean it almost killed Rachel" Finn said and I giggled and put my head in the crock of Quinn's neck.

"Oh please. You have weird puffy piramid nipples. They look like they're filled with custard. Or you could dust them with powdered sugar and they could pass some sort of desert. Maybe Rachel's fine with having a enormus bick. But all I am saying is that if you look at yourself in the mirror and you don't like what you see, you should change it" Santana said and Sam and I tried to touch Finn's nipples but he slapped our hands away.

"Rachel I will admit, seeing you fall on stage was funny as hell, Finn's reaction was priceless but i don't think you should get a nose job especially get a nose that looks like Quinn's because it would look too weird on you" I said and she turn to me, while Finn glare at me for laughing "Woah guys I'm shock from what I'm hearing right now. It goes against everything the glee club stands for. I'm telling you the thing you like to change about you; it is what makes you different. You guys are not freaks" he said that and my face fell, all i could think about was my father standing on front of me.